Club Vibe.. Honest opinions please!

xx_lou_xx

Youll be lucky, last I heard itd gone into receivership and closed down.

Yeah i heard that the other day, ah well!

Will probaly go to vibe then, will be on the 24th of feb for hanky panky.. Like you say, the night is as good as you want to make it!

Thanks alot everyone for all your replies!

• 1 month later...

well i've not been to vibe yet, thinking of going on easter sunday. Can anyone tell me if its light in there or dark, if ya can remember niche on sydney street thats what i mean by bein dark, cant stand it when theres f**kin lights shinin in ya face.

well i've not been to vibe yet, thinking of going on easter sunday. Can anyone tell me if its light in there or dark, if ya can remember niche on sydney street thats what i mean by bein dark, cant stand it when theres f**kin lights shinin in ya face.

mots clubs these days seem really light compared to how they used to be

It's very much a health a safety thing. At Vibe we don't go over the top with lighting, just enough on the dancefloor to create a good atmosphere. The rest of the venue is nicely lit so the security can see exactly what's going on and make sure eveyone's safe and having a good night.