Anyone know where I can see a mole. No jokes please

My partners son has always wanted to see a live mole. Is there anyone that can help me out here. It would make his year!

In the early 80s I was working at Stannington and along the gutter at the side of the road was a mole, scuttling along and blindly heading straight for a grate.

I picked it up, got several bites for my trouble and dropped it into a lovely garden where it immediately dug itself into the flower bed.

Looking back, I now regret doing that because the lawn was lovely and I bet the little sod played merry hell with it over the coming summer.

to answer your question, to see a live mole in the wild would take luck, lots of it, unless you go into a field and try to dig one up.

I saw one when bumbling around at field at 7am mushroom picking a couple of years ago. It popped out of the ground in front of me.

I saw one when bumbling around at field at 7am mushroom picking a couple of years ago. It popped out of the ground in front of me.

Are you sure it was a mole and you hadn`t eaten some of those mushrooms?

Are you sure it was a mole and you hadn`t eaten some of those mushrooms?

I knew someone was going to say that and no I hadn't. I took them home to soak away the **** from them before consuming.

I once saw one in the fields at Mayfield Valley. I go in the same fields twice a day every day and have done for years, still only ever seen the one. So can't really help there. They pretty much go around un-seen so it will be difficult to find one.

To see a mole you need a mole trap or a dog. The live underground and have no eyes so they dont have much reason to come up top. A farmer showed me one once, they look like brown bean bags.

awwww no jokes? i had a great one lined up about a mole on the end of my 'ahem' member and being reported to the rspca :D

...have no eyes

to be pedantic, this is not true. moles as we know them in this country do have tiny eyes and can see through them but not very well.

awwww no jokes? i had a great one lined up about a mole on the end of my 'ahem' member and being reported to the rspca :D

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

theres always one!

friend had one in his garden for a week or so with mole hills popping up nightly

it disappeared and a few days later his neighbour came round to complain that his mole had come into their garden

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

theres always one!

and its usually me :hihi: