Would you employ a known member of the BNP?

I imagine it would come down to the nature of the job in question. "The council for abused and discriminated ethnics and gays", would probably be an employer best off leaving a BNP member well alone, as his political views would have an affect on the way he/she conducted there job. "McDonalds" however, I cant see it being to much of a problem as intelligence isn't really a requisit for that kind of job, providing they stay within the limits of equal oppertunities and discrimination laws.

In this world of political correctness gone mad ,I believe all these restrictions can some times have an adverse affect and create more prejudice. Ive always maintained that people like the BNP, Abu Hamza and anyone in the public eye with extremist views should all be allowed to say what they want and talk there beliefs without fear of "inciting racial hatred". otherwise we no longer live in a democracy, we live in a state of government restricted democracy like america. and thats when I leave the country.

in conclusion let people air there views, but dont let the government pay our tax money protect them. let them get there hoses petrol bombed in a just cause and affect system. just my opinion x

Iin conclusion let people air there views, but dont let the government pay our tax money protect them. let them get there hoses petrol bombed in a just cause and affect system. just my opinion x
What happens if they are of the same opinion over petrol bombing homes of people they disagree with?

cause and effect baby, theres no denying it. swings and round abouts etc.

Under no circumstances whatsoever would I even consider employing a member of the BNP and if I had a member of staff who was a member and I only found out after I had employed them I would get rid of them even if I ended up in court.I don't believe in giving platforms to racists or facists.

The nazis used to get rid of people for holding different beliefs to themselves.

If, as an employer, you became aware that a job applicant was a member of the British National Party, but otherwise qualified for the post, would you employ them? If not, why not?

I hate everyone equally…………..we must hate everyone on the grounds of the way they look, the way they speak, or the religion/party they follow…. ONLY JOKING !!! However we do judge everyone on our own morals... your call.:gag:

Or by "fundamentalist" do you just mean people who wear funny clothes, have beards and prey 5 times a day?

Guess it depends who or what they're preying on! ;)

I think there are a couple of questions to be answered here:

1) Would I employ someone who voted BNP? Potentially yes, as their vote is private and as long as their political beliefs didn't affect the job then why should it bother me? In theory I wouldn't know how any of my employees voted. If this person acted towards customers of certain ethnic origins differently then that would go against equal opportunies policies etc and they would be sacked.

2) Would I employ a BNP candidate? No. This person has chosen to make themselves a public figure supporting racist / discriminatory ideoligies. As a known public figure it would be difficult to employ such a person without being seen to be supporting the party beliefs and therefore comprimising the companies image.

Would you employ a known member of the BNP?

If s/he was more capable and more suited to the job than a non-member, then I would employ them irrespective of their politics. If the politics of an employee was ever to cloud my choices, then I'd probably more likely to avoid employing anyone who is a communist.

If they're the best person for the job then yes I'd employ them, but if their political views became and issue it is possible to end their contract, no questions asked as long as its within 2 years. You can't discriminate against people for their beliefs, religious or political, unless it would effect their job. As long as they kept it to themselves I can't see a problem with it.

As for the army thing, I met a soldier a few weeks back, we got a taxi through to rotherham together when the bus didn't turn up and we had a pakistani taxi driver. A young black guy also got in with us. The soldier and the black guy got on well, but the soldier had a problem with the driver. It wasn't because he was a racist as such, but he'd come back from Iraq a few days before and was used to people of that skin colour with guns trying to kill him. He kept saying stupid things such as "Don't blow me up" which i was horrified by and the driver was pretty damn offended, as you would be. But my point is, if you're so used to people of a certain skin colour trying to kill you, it will affect your judgement, just as I'm sure if it was a bunch of women trying to kill you in...say... sweden, you'd come back and have a problem with women.

I am the complete opposite of a racist by the way, but from a psychological point of view, you can understand why a lot of soldiers are racist or have trouble with non-whites, just the same as WW2 veterans will have a problem with Germans, nothing personal, its a psychological thing

I cant believe the ignorance posted on this thread Is It any wonder the country is suffering from the many problems It has. The posters who would not give a BNP member a job are the same ones that wouldnt give a person a job because of their clothes or the colour of their eyes so it doesnt matter that he might be the best for the job, goes to church, and has fostered children and done work in the voulantary sector because he/she gives their support to what they see as a party who puts importance on the issues that worry them there are people on these boards who wouldnt consider them for employment .They are the one who are more bigoted than the ones they wish to discriminate against. The same ones that would crucify Jesus all over again because he wore sandals and didnt vote for their party.What a load of sad people you are. I am off to a proper FORUM I have seen enough on here, how many of you will actually vote come polling day not many I bet.

What a load of sad people you are.

All 40,000 of us.

:roll:

I cant believe the ignorance posted on this thread ........... I am off to a proper FORUM

Stormfront?:hihi: