What do you do if you're completely in love with someone

I'm happy waiting and giving it time, because I do completely love her, however, if it's ultimately to no avail, I need to know now because I seriously don't look at any other women seriously while I still have her on my mind 24/7.

Women will think like this, if you completely love her, and is sincere about it. Then you should already be committing yourself entirely and 'forever'. Not just a moment in time, and then let it by... commitment means just that. Some people won't commit until the other person commits first. It's...I dunno, it's stupid but... you both take risks, I suppose. All I know is that, the more u know each other, the less riskier it is...

Women will think like this, if you completely love her, and is sincere about it. Then you should already be committing yourself entirely and 'forever'. Not just a moment in time, and then let it by... commitment means just that. Some people won't commit until the other person commits first. It's...I dunno, it's stupid but... you both take risks, I suppose. All I know is that, the more u know each other, the less riskier it is...

She knows how commited I am to her, I couldn't make it any more obvious. We're going on holiday together with three other mates in a fortnight to Spain, having had two holidays with her on my own it'll wierd friends being there but who knows, maybe it'll persuade her I'm the one she belongs with?

Or it'll go tits up and she'll end up thinking I'm an obsessive ****.

We shall see........

I don't think you're being obsessive, if she's moved in with you !

Anyway, time will tell. Patience is a virtue.

She's not moved in with me, it's more a case of "Alright darlin, what you up to? If you fancy coming round, come round?"

"Yeah, but I won't stop, I'll just come up for a bit"

"Yeah, whatever, no problem my sweet"

"Right, see you in ten"

"Cool"

"Hi"

"****, what took you?"

"Oh **** off you ****"

"Only joking gorgeous!"

"You alright then?"

"Yeah good ta honey"

And then we have the most blinding night together of everything just feeling right and the her being my best mate in the entire world and pretty much spot on perfect.

What if you are completely and utterly in love with someone, you worship the ground they walk on, get on like a house on fire, make each other laugh, care about one another, spend all your time with each other, and can't imagine them being with anyone else, but, they aren't willing or able to commit themself to you?

I'm talking purely hyperthetically here obviously and it's not like I'm stuck in this dilemma at all myself.........

:huh::help:

Well, if you "both" felt that way about each other then you wouldn't dream of asking the question. To be utterly in love and live the dream is a fallacy. We all have really good good times as the roller coaster comes to a pivot and even greater times on the way down but the ride comes to an end at some point and we realise certain things about people that we don't enjoy, usually when we start to live with them.

Life was never meant to be easy on any of us, we simply have to make the most of what we have got or change it. The simple fact is that if you love someone then you will tread the ends of earth for them but sometimes they will not do the same for you?

How long is a piece of string? You need to show some trust in your partner in order to gain some. We live in a shallow world and it is what is inside you that makes you the person you are, you will and must know how you feel about this person, go with your gut instinct and if you are let down then put it down to experience but never let it affect your capacity to love again.

Be true and free in spirit and if people hurt you don't imagine that everyone else wants to hurt you so. Be the bright and positive person you appear to be and you will always attract people, some who will hurt you and the majority who will love you.

You have just had a tough time and things will change for you, for the better.

Just give it time.

This will happen many times over your lifetime and you will begin to treat rejection with respect and only then can you give rejection to someone yourself and still respect yourself without doing it in a lame duck way.

I respect your post and I wish you the best of luck.

Your time will come when you least expect it.

Well, if you "both" felt that way about each other then you wouldn't dream of asking the question. To be utterly in love and live the dream is a fallacy. We all have really good good times as the roller coaster comes to a pivot and even greater times on the way down but the ride comes to an end at some point and we realise certain things about people that we don't enjoy, usually when we start to live with them.

Life was never meant to be easy on any of us, we simply have to make the most of what we have got or change it. The simple fact is that if you love someone then you will tread the ends of earth for them but sometimes they will not do the same for you?

How long is a piece of string? You need to show some trust in your partner in order to gain some. We live in a shallow world and it is what is inside you that makes you the person you are, you will and must know how you feel about this person, go with your gut instinct and if you are let down then put it down to experience but never let it affect your capacity to love again.

Be true and free in spirit and if people hurt you don't imagine that everyone else wants to hurt you so. Be the bright and positive person you appear to be and you will always attract people, some who will hurt you and the majority who will love you.

You have just had a tough time and things will change for you, for the better.

Just give it time.

This will happen many times over your lifetime and you will begin to treat rejection with respect and only then can you give rejection to someone yourself and still respect yourself without doing it in a lame duck way.

I respect your post and I wish you the best of luck.

Your time will come when you least expect it.

Awwww..that was a nice message!!

Accept all she offers as love lke this does not often occur. Think yourself lucky that she is not tied to someone else with chldren she will not leave and go on living the dream.

I have found only once or twice in a lifetime do you fall in love unconditionly, overwhelmingly like this, so enjoy it while you can and before the rest of the world creeps in.

hazel