What do you do if you're completely in love with someone

I think that if someone just 'wants to be friends' - sorry - time to move onto the next person.

If they cant be arsed to commit for once, then they arent worth bothering with anyway, because they will just keep you dangling on while they go off with someone else.

Its not fair on the people they keep waiting to be honest I dont think.

So if its the 'just be friends' line- its bye bye from me.

And this is going to sound really egotistical and arrogant- but its the truth.

I dont do 2nd place to anyone :thumbsup:

I'm worth more than that I think :hihi:

What if you are completely and utterly in love with someone, you worship the ground they walk on, get on like a house on fire, make each other laugh, care about one another, spend all your time with each other, and can't imagine them being with anyone else, but, they aren't willing or able to commit themself to you?

I'm talking purely hyperthetically here obviously and it's not like I'm stuck in this dilemma at all myself.........

:huh::help:

leave,before you get hurt

If only it was that easy to just think "oh well, that's the end of that then"

I know it's the sensible and only option it's just fully accepting it in my own head.

Trust me on this- depoix is right as well.. there is no future for you with this person if she cannot say if she will commit or not.

There is other women out there for you mate, you just need to find the right one is all.

All the best though.

You still havent answered the numerous posts asking why she wont commit!?

And we are a nosy bunch! Is she too young, too bitter, too damaged!?

I think we are nosy arent we :hihi:

But it a wanting to help kind of way :thumbsup:

If she's too young- ditch her for a more mature model

Too bitter- forget it with her, unless she really can change which is a big IF

Damaged- If she wants to help herself, fair enough it might be worthwhile but then again you might be fighting a losing battle right from the off though.

I think we are nosy arent we :hihi:

But it a wanting to help kind of way :thumbsup:

If she's too young- ditch her for a more mature model

Too bitter- forget it with her, unless she really can change which is a big IF

Damaged- If she wants to help herself, fair enough it might be worthwhile but then again you might be fighting a losing battle right from the off though.

Absolutely. But there is also a massive nosey stake on my part as I was in EXACTLY the same situation for a while a few years ago.

But of course, the more known about the situation, the better advice we can give (in theory)

Absolutely. But there is also a massive nosey stake on my part as I was in EXACTLY the same situation for a while a few years ago.

But of course, the more known about the situation, the better advice we can give (in theory)

Same here mate.. I've been in the same position a few years ago as well so we can advise him the best thing to do I reckon :thumbsup:

If it was me- I'd be looking for someone else right now as she sounds like she will rather be playing with someone else but him - no offence Yak mate but if she cant commit to you, you've got to find out why!

If only it was that easy to just think "oh well, that's the end of that then"

I know it's the sensible and only option it's just fully accepting it in my own head.

Yep, you're so right. I don't want to look for anyone else while the girl I'm in love with is on the scene and available, as nobody else compares.

Also, half the trouble for me is that I never really meet anyone new, so it's not likely anyone else is going to come along. Not any time soon at least.

You still havent answered the numerous posts asking why she wont commit!?

And we are a nosy bunch! Is she too young, too bitter, too damaged!?

That's because I'm not really sure. She likes her independence and doesn't like anyone having a sort of claim over her. She's a very firey sort of person, something that I like about her.

Aaaaagh god if I knew all the answers I wouldn't be in this dilemma in the first place!!