What do you do if you're completely in love with someone

What if you are completely and utterly in love with someone, you worship the ground they walk on, get on like a house on fire, make each other laugh, care about one another, spend all your time with each other, and can't imagine them being with anyone else, but, they aren't willing or able to commit themself to you?

I'm talking purely hyperthetically here obviously and it's not like I'm stuck in this dilemma at all myself.........

:huh::help:

whats that saying 'if you love something let it go, if it comes back its for keeps' something like that, sorry to be so harsh but sometimes all it takes is for one of you to walk away, if you walk and they then follow, you know they feel the same.

Be cruel to be kind and good luck.

whats that saying 'if you love something let it go, if it comes back its for keeps' something like that, sorry to be so harsh but sometimes all it takes is for one of you to walk away, if you walk and they then follow, you know they feel the same.

Be cruel to be kind and good luck.

Thanks, good advise. It's the fear of them not following that's the problem. I would be, sorry, my mate would be (!) gutted if she didn't.

Jokes aside she means absolutely everything to me and I've never in my 28 years felt anything quite like I do about her.

She's unbelievable.

Then u will try and understand what it takes to commit. Whether it is something on her part, or whether it is something on your part. Sometimes it it a little time, and it will bloosom even more, and then you're hardly gonna NOT commit, cos it's too good to be true ! :)

I'd say hang in there. Oops. I mean, please do tell your friend to hang in there. Hehehehe....

Then u will try and understand what it takes to commit. Whether it is something on her part, or whether it is something on your part. Sometimes it it a little time, and it will bloosom even more, and then you're hardly gonna NOT commit, cos it's too good to be true ! :)

I'd say hang in there. Oops. I mean, please do tell your friend to hang in there. Hehehehe....

:hihi: cheers mate, yeah I'll pass that on to him...........!

I agree though, I'll wear her down eventually surely? If anyone could see her you'd believe me in when I say she's worth it.

So she is visible ? And the friend is invisible ?

Que ? :D

Well, I think that sometimes one person may see it first, and know that they're falling in love way before the other person. Until the other person really falls for you too, it's hard to totally commit. Just spend a lot of time together still,a nd see where it leads... When that right moment comes, just give her a peck on the lips ! Otherwise, if the moment is gone... you're gonna kick yourself forever. Be warned.

Yes, please do send my regards to the friend.

So she is visible ? And the friend is invisible ?

Que ? :D

Well, I think that sometimes one person may see it first, and know that they're falling in love way before the other person. Until the other person really falls for you too, it's hard to totally commit. Just spend a lot of time together still,a nd see where it leads... When that right moment comes, just give her a peck on the lips ! Otherwise, if the moment is gone... you're gonna kick yourself forever. Be warned.

Yes, please do send my regards to the friend.

I'll be honest, (not blowing ones own trumpet) she knows it too. She is a very independant person and finds commitment to anyone difficult. I know I make her happy, hell she practically lives at my house and stays here night after night, she wouldn't do that if I got right on her tits, which is incidently something I want to do.

I'm happy waiting and giving it time, because I do completely love her, however, if it's ultimately to no avail, I need to know now because I seriously don't look at any other women seriously while I still have her on my mind 24/7.