Lots Of Police Outside Birley Academy.

6 hours ago, butlers said:

Now wonder if he had named another deity of choice if this topic would head another way.

As Dave Allen said " I am  atheist , thank God"

If he had been a Muslim it would definitely have headed another way and this thread would have been much longer. The man in the other incident who had killed the poor 24 year old boy on the internet the amount of people asking for his name and those commenting stop the boats etc etc was astounding. The way some people go off is as if white English people never commit crimes compared to the ethnics. Another common comment when it’s a Sheffield story is “city of sanctuary “

Most mr bigs are white English people anyway and the ethnics are the foot soldiers of different levels etc.,

A criminal is a criminal end of regardless of race or religion….

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hackey lad said:

:thumbsup:

He or she is not stirring the pot they are saying it how it is… 

The stirring the pot cap fits quite a few on Sheffield forum though…

53 minutes ago, mafya said:

If he had been a Muslim it would definitely have headed another way and this thread would have been much longer. The man in the other incident who had killed the poor 24 year old boy on the internet the amount of people asking for his name and those commenting stop the boats etc etc was astounding. The way some people go off is as if white English people never commit crimes compared to the ethnics. Another common comment when it’s a Sheffield story is “city of sanctuary “

Most mr bigs are white English people anyway and the ethnics are the foot soldiers of different levels etc.,

A criminal is a criminal end of regardless of race or religion….

I wonder what the crime stats would be in areas of high immigration?  We know full well we have our own n'er do wells, it doesn't mean we should stand by and import more.

2 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

I wonder what the crime stats would be in areas of high immigration?  We know full well we have our own n'er do wells, it doesn't mean we should stand by and import more.

Not all immigrants are criminals and I read a study once that found when people are socially excluded there is a high chance they are more likely to be drawn into acquisitive crime. 
I know ethnic people born here who have turned to crime because they have had no success in getting a job and in desperation have resorted to crime to survive. I also know some that have turned to crime simply to make quick money.. stopping immigration will not stop crime and with the cost of living life is getting harder for everyone and those at the bottom of the ladder are more susceptible to be drawn towards crime