Lots Of Police Outside Birley Academy.

13 minutes ago, Chazza11JW said:

There is a page on reddit that was created just before the attack by the alleged attacker. On it he makes multiple posts accusing several students of plotting against him, ranting about the teachers, calling them "far left", and name dropping several of them.

The first post on the subreddit from the account entitled "Today is the day" reads "A calling from the Lord Jesus Christ has been cast upon me. To do what God almighty thinks is necessary."

Not going to post here but the page is the name of the school.

I've read quite a bit supposedly from this Lad and it makes really sad reading, a massive cry for help.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MyFriendStan said:

Fingers crossed after his court appearance (if it gets to court) he will have a nice long holiday to think about his actions.

Not a prayer of that happening.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MyFriendStan said:

Fingers crossed after his court appearance (if it gets to court) he will have a nice long holiday to think about his actions.

Doubtful. I predict the mental health card will be played and any sentence will reflect that. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Chazza11JW said:

There is a page on reddit that was created just before the attack by the alleged attacker. On it he makes multiple posts accusing several students of plotting against him, ranting about the teachers, calling them "far left", and name dropping several of them.

The first post on the subreddit from the account entitled "Today is the day" reads "A calling from the Lord Jesus Christ has been cast upon me. To do what God almighty thinks is necessary."

Not going to post here but the page is the name of the school.

Jesus! 

15 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I've read quite a bit supposedly from this Lad and it makes really sad reading, a massive cry for help.

Its sad and quite disturbing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

Now wonder if he had named another deity of choice if this topic would head another way.

As Dave Allen said " I am  atheist , thank God"

Not really, all religion is the root of many problems.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Not really, all religion is the root of many problems.

Not really, most of the time it's just used as a tool.

This lad clearly needs help.

• Like 2