Sad To Be British As A Consequence Of London Police Giving In To Bad People

Other people seem to have watched the St Georges day videos closer than me;
The time when the flagbearers tried to break through the police cordon to Whitehall (outside the designated event area), was the police horse hit with an umbrella, a baton or a walking stick??
Were they supported by an ex Mossad employed security team?

4 hours ago, Mister M said:

Indeed, it's not at all like right wing groups to use St George's Day to engage in thuggery. Though I'd love to see the faces of the knuckle dragging morons who cause the violence when the find out that St George was born in Turkey 😂

image.jpeg.680d4728999f206e1f0836dd9881b030.jpeg😂 The right wingers are proper uneducated knuckleheads!!!

IMG_1294.jpeg

Where did the dragon originate from?

Posted (edited)

Have any boring lefties mentioned Turkey yet like they do every single year and still think they are being clever?

What is it that bothers them so much about folk celebrating St George's Day, proper gets them all rattled it does, really strange behaviour.

Edited by Al Bundy

39 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Have any boring lefties mentioned Turkey yet like they do every single year and still think they are being clever?

What is it that bothers them so much about folk celebrating St George's Day, proper gets them all rattled it does, really strange behaviour.

When is it ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewalk said:

When is it ?

With respect, I will take notice of what you have to say once you have conquered how to answer a simple question.

Anyway...

One day a year and the self-loathing anglophobes can't help themselves -same boring crack all over the socials thinking they sound morally superior and clever. "St George wasn't even English, he'd be deported today, sausage aren't even English they're Prussian so there. Morris dancing isn't even English, it's Welsh etc."
Absolutely dripping in National shame. What's the point? I think they want everyone else to be as miserable and embittered as they clearly are.

So if St George was an immigrant and the right wing celebrate the day, doesn't that completely nullify the notion that the right wing knuckleheads ( to coin a phrase one of our delightful members used ) are racists?

12 hours ago, Mister M said:

Indeed, it's not at all like right wing groups to use St George's Day to engage in thuggery. Though I'd love to see the faces of the knuckle dragging morons who cause the violence when the find out that St George was born in Turkey 😂

I just wonder how many of these idiots are aware that Jesus was a Jew. :huh:

29 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

With respect, I will take notice of what you have to say once you have conquered how to answer a simple question.

Anyway...

One day a year and the self-loathing anglophobes can't help themselves -same boring crack all over the socials thinking they sound morally superior and clever. "St George wasn't even English, he'd be deported today, sausage aren't even English they're Prussian so there. Morris dancing isn't even English, it's Welsh etc."
Absolutely dripping in National shame. What's the point? I think they want everyone else to be as miserable and embittered as they clearly are.

So if St George was an immigrant and the right wing celebrate the day, doesn't that completely nullify the notion that the right wing knuckleheads ( to coin a phrase one of our delightful members used ) are racists?

So ….when is it ? 

14 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

So ….when is it ? 

See above.

Google it if you are struggling.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

See above.

Come on play the game. If you tell me I’ll know when to be angry, lefty and  anti English ? 

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

See above.

Oh and without War and Peace if you don’t mind. Google it if you don’t know.

2 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Oh and without War and Peace if you don’t mind. Google it if you don’t know.

The St George's day celebration has you proper rattled ain't it. Is it in the " how to be a proper leftie" handbook section of days to get all angry mad about?

What are you scared of anyway, is it the fact that right wing folk celebrate an immigrant, is that what's got you all worked up?