Cannabis Joint To Open In Doncaster

7 minutes ago, Palomar said:

If you drink three pints of wine you'll not make much sense in the evening, or feel on top of things the next morning.  Must I spell it out.

Are you talking about skunk or normal cannabis ? Must I ask again? 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Are you talking about skunk or normal cannabis ? Must I ask again? 

In terms of this analogy: beer is 'normal cannabis', and wine is skunk. 

14 minutes ago, Palomar said:

In terms of this analogy: beer is 'normal cannabis', and wine is skunk. 

I understood that . Thank you . 

Not only do we have a person on here who advocates adulterating the air we breathe with cannabis fumes, it seems they also try excusing their acceptance of criminal behaviour by quoting family members who they claim are members of a police force - Outrageous!

Like I said before, I've heard every half-baked and idiotic excuse under the sun about the 'curative properties' of cannabis and how it would enrich everyone's lives and calm the nation.  If I could give one tiny bit of advice to the misguided unfortunates, it would be this: 

Lay off it, it makes you psychotic and paranoid in the extreme.  Nobody is fooled by someone who is in possession of a drug- addled brain.

Edited by Tipstaff
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tipstaff said:

Like I said before, I've heard every half-baked and idiotic excuse under the sun about the 'curative properties' of cannabis and how it would enrich everyone's lives and calm the nation.  If I could give one tiny bit of advice to the misguided unfortunates, it would be this: 

Lay off it, it makes you psychotic and paranoid in the extreme.  Nobody is fooled by someone who is in possession of a drug- addled brain.

I agree with this.

I only know one person who has got hooked onto this in the last 2-3 years, and some of the main changes I have noticed in their behaviour have been:

1. Paranoia - They think the whole world is ganging up against them.

2. Megalomania - Delusions of their importance, and thinking they have the clarity of mind to see every situation clearly and know how to fix every problem (most of which don't exist!!)

3. Aggression - Picking a fight with everyone, and claiming they picked the fight to make the world a better place!

And of course, the best one - going around suggesting everyone "try it once" because it is a wonder drug that can cure everything from pain, to insomnia to perhaps even global warming and world peace!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The last two posts made me chuckle, proper reefer madness style attitudes with no facts, experience or knowledge involved

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tipstaff said:

Not only do we have a person on here who advocates adulterating the air we breathe with cannabis fumes, it seems they also try excusing their acceptance of criminal behaviour by quoting family members who they claim are members of a police force - Outrageous!

It might be a bit subtle for you but I keep advocating edible cannabis consumption. Yes I have two family members that are an Inspector and a Sargent in SY Police, I see them socially, I holiday with them, they would be into cannabis if it were legal they say. I have endless friends, graduates, professionals, electricians and especially musicians who enjoy cannabis.

Like I said before, I've heard every half-baked and idiotic excuse under the sun about the 'curative properties' of cannabis and how it would enrich everyone's lives and calm the nation.  If I could give one tiny bit of advice to the misguided unfortunates, it would be this: Lay off it, it makes you psychotic and paranoid in the extreme.  Nobody is fooled by someone who is in possession of a drug- addled brain.

I think you may have made your (uninformed) decision already,  but I'm neither psychotic or paranoid in the extreme, I'm  a well liked member of many communities, and successful in life and love. All achieved with a 40 year appreciation of marijuana. I suggest you put that in your pipe and inhale deeply.

Should the thread be "Cannabis Joint To Be Rolled Up in Donny?"

On 23/01/2024 at 19:08, echo beach said:

Yeah, man.

I must be an oddity in the world because despite being a ‘child of the ‘60s’ the only hash I’ve ever come into contact with contained meat. Never even smoked tobacco or popped pills.

Been driving and had my own car for over sixty years and that’s where my money was spent.

I know, with all this clean living  it’s Sod’s law I’m bound to die young.

Reveal spoiler

Oh, just a minute, I’m already old!😀

echo.

A child of the 60s you say?

Had your own car for over 60 years.

How does that work even if you was born in 1960 

On 27/01/2024 at 08:16, the_mandarin said:

I only know one person who has got hooked onto this in the last 2-3 years, and some of the main changes I have noticed in their behaviour have been:

2. Megalomania - Delusions of their importance, and 

3. Aggression - Picking a fight with everyone, and claiming they picked the fight to make the world a better place!

So you've made a decision on it based on the fact you know a single person who uses cannabis? Ever thought this person could just have been a moron to begin with? Cannabis doesn't make you aggressive at all either in my experience.

• Like 1

On 27/01/2024 at 08:16, the_mandarin said:

I agree with this.

2. Megalomania - Delusions of their importance, and thinking they have the clarity of mind to see every situation clearly and know how to fix every problem (most of which don't exist!!)

And of course, the best one - going around suggesting everyone "try it once" because it is a wonder drug that can cure everything from pain, to insomnia to perhaps even global warming and world peace!

That should have started with 

'Once upon a time' 🙄

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mart said:

A child of the 60s you say?

Had your own car for over 60 years.

How does that work even if you was born in 1960 

A child of the 60/s / 70's  / 80's etc usually means someone who came of age in that decade.