Rochdale Grooming

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Of course I'm not but,      1  -   She has been found guilty and will be punished.         2  -  The case has been investigated and guilt found.   

I was speaking of instances where people, especially those at the top,   sometimes are not investigated,  leaving people to claim they are lies.

But along with the likes of Kevin Spacey their reputation and careers are basically over even though they were guilty of nothing 

You think that's ok, because I think it's absolutely disgraceful.

11 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

But along with the likes of Kevin Spacey their reputation and careers are basically over even though they were guilty of nothing 

You think that's ok, because I think it's absolutely disgraceful.

A lot of things in life are awful,  some things are shameful and some are unfortunate but they happen, always have and always will.

No reason to stop us being the most law abiding society we can be and try and ensure that the guilty get their just deserts no matter who they are. 

If people fall on the wrong side of justice through no fault of their own,  we should look after them as best we can.

As we are trying to do in the case of the postmasters etc.

Maggie Oliver is a saint and yesterday gave her a platform to speak to a greater audience what she's been saying for years.

Oldham is apparently far, far worse than Rochdale but the likes of Andy Burnham and the vile Shah Arooj have prevented a similar enquiry being held, Oldham council even employed Shabir Ahmed in a role with acccess to children despite him being a ringleader in the Rochdale abuse.

You can bet your bottom dollar not one of the people responsible for this appalling situation are made to pay.

An investigation needs to be done in Sheffield particularly centering on Meadowhall.

30 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Maggie Oliver is a saint and yesterday gave her a platform to speak to a greater audience what she's been saying for years.

Oldham is apparently far, far worse than Rochdale but the likes of Andy Burnham and the vile Shah Arooj have prevented a similar enquiry being held, Oldham council even employed Shabir Ahmed in a role with acccess to children despite him being a ringleader in the Rochdale abuse.

You can bet your bottom dollar not one of the people responsible for this appalling situation are made to pay.

An investigation needs to be done in Sheffield particularly centering on Meadowhall.

How and why have Arooj and Burnham prevented an inquiry in Oldham  ? Burnham has been very vocal on Rochdale.

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

How and why have Arooj and Burnham prevented an inquiry in Oldham  ? Burnham has been very vocal on Rochdale.

Shah is a hideous piece of work with links to known criminals, Burnham fully endorses her. Burnham could call on the Gov to hold an public inquiry yet refuses, why?

21 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Shah is a hideous piece of work with links to known criminals, Burnham fully endorses her. Burnham could call on the Gov to hold an public inquiry yet refuses, why?

Can't HMG choose to hold a public enquiry regardless of Burnham?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_inquiry#United_Kingdom

"Only United Kingdom government ministers can establish public inquiries, set their terms of reference, and appoint the chair."

Edited by Longcol

46 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

I'd be looking at Attercliffe and all these 'lounges' that have sprung up with mirrored/opaque windows. 

It's shocking given the scale of the Rotherham scandal that investigations in Sheffield were not launched. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Resident said:

I'd be looking at Attercliffe and all these 'lounges' that have sprung up with mirrored/opaque windows. 

It's shocking given the scale of the Rotherham scandal that investigations in Sheffield were not launched. 

Yes I find those very dubious.

4 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Yes I find those very dubious.

Brothels on the 'Cliffe are nowt new ......................................

https://www.athenamassage.co.uk/recruitment-massage-parlour/

The Athena Massage Parlour is located on Attercliffe Road, a well-known location in Sheffield, South Yorkshire which has appeared on TV in the series ’A Very British Brothel’. Athena has been established since 2013, and is situated above the Hanky Panky Adult Store at 707 Attercliffe Road, Sheffield, S9 3RE.