Two Dublin Brothers Beat A Man To Death, No-One Riots Or Protests

Two brothers jailed for beating man to death in Dublin

God, I love a good killing by a white person though. So much more relatable than when one of those foreigners they have now does one.  When someone with the name Connaghan beats someone to death in a park, you can be pretty sure they're not thinking about Allah while they're doing it, which is always such a comfort to the deceased's loved ones. They should bring back the 'RA like in the good old days, when you knew if someone was blowing your brains out it was one of your own and they'd go to confession after.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Delbow said:

God, I love a good killing by a white person though. So much more relatable than when one of those foreigners they have now does one.  When someone with the name Connaghan beats someone to death in a park, you can be pretty sure they're not thinking about Allah while they're doing it, which is always such a comfort to the deceased's loved ones. They should bring back the 'RA like in the good old days, when you knew if someone was blowing your brains out it was one of your own and they'd go to confession after.

12 years between them , disgusting .

24 minutes ago, Delbow said:

What an absolutely moronic post.

Well done you 👏 

20 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

12 years between them , disgusting .

The sentence is a joke I agree. 

Almost as big of a joke as the op's attempt to use it to try and score points. 

19 minutes ago, Delbow said:

At least no Brazilian delivery guy who had no right to even be in Ireland didn't step in and save the poor guy, robbing Ireland of its cultural heritage.

He had every right to be in Ireland and is regarded as a hero by many.  The Irish - generally speaking - take a very laid back attitude to immigrants to their country.

Providing they are there to work and improve their lives they're welcome. Ireland knows a bit about having to immigrate to survive and its diaspora are spread across the planet. It's now a wealthy country and has little problem with incomers. Per Capita it has more immigrants than the UK, like every country it has its share of racist scum but most people are relaxed about the situation.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/dublin-ireland-deliveroo-driver-fundraiser-child-knife-b2453349.html

45 minutes ago, m williamson said:

He had every right to be in Ireland and is regarded as a hero by many.  The Irish - generally speaking - take a very laid back attitude to immigrants to their country.

Providing they are there to work and improve their lives they're welcome. Ireland knows a bit about having to immigrate to survive and its diaspora are spread across the planet. It's now a wealthy country and has little problem with incomers. Per Capita it has more immigrants than the UK, like every country it has its share of racist scum but most people are relaxed about the situation.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/dublin-ireland-deliveroo-driver-fundraiser-child-knife-b2453349.html

Yeah I know, I was satirising the far right who are sadly on the rise in Ireland and seemed keen to claim that the guy who allegedly did the knife attack outside the school 'shouldn't have been in Ireland' (i.e. not white Irish) but weren't really interested in the fact that it was a Brazilian who disarmed him. 

I'm aware that Ireland has a great culture of solidarity and I hope that it stays that way, but it's worrying that people like Conor McGregor are promoting right wing shíte and seemingly encouraging the rioting.

And as you point out, the hypocrisy of Irish people complaining about migration is pretty staggering.