End Of Season Predictions.

Ronson

Wednesday will stay up, they are now  well on their way to climbing the table and survival. 
united are doomed I reckon, they’ve already thrown the towel in.

I know there’s a lot made of ticket prices and all that, Wednesday are without a doubt top end but at least you get to see players trying their best.

6 minutes ago, Ronson said:

Wednesday will stay up, they are now  well on their way to climbing the table and survival. 
united are doomed I reckon, they’ve already thrown the towel in.

I know there’s a lot made of ticket prices and all that, Wednesday are without a doubt top end but at least you get to see players trying their best.

Oreight  😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wearysmith said:

Wednesday will stay up.

We Blades are doomed.

Well united were always going to struggle, having allowed players to leave without getting adequate replacements in, but even so I always thought they had a half chance of staying up, I still do. They don't have to be world beaters, they just need to get above 3 worse teams than themselves, they'll not do that though if the attitude isn't right and they appear to have chucked the towel in, maybe lost faith in the manager, and maybe the manager has ran out of ideas.

Sounds like it could be worth parting company with old hecky and getting Nathan Jones in or somebody else with a bit of fight.

11 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Well united were always going to struggle, having allowed players to leave without getting adequate replacements in, but even so I always thought they had a half chance of staying up, I still do. They don't have to be world beaters, they just need to get above 3 worse teams than themselves, they'll not do that though if the attitude isn't right and they appear to have chucked the towel in, maybe lost faith in the manager, and maybe the manager has ran out of ideas.

Sounds like it could be worth parting company with old hecky and getting Nathan Jones in or somebody else with a bit of fight.

Nah den KP Nuts 2, I can't believe you have just created that post, quite correct in what you have said.

Keep it up and stop posting your normal trash !!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Nah den KP Nuts 2, I can't believe you have just created that post, quite correct in what you have said.

Keep it up and stop posting your normal trash !!

He's leaving all the nonsence to Ronson, they discussed it in the mirror this morning while shaving.....

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

I can't see it lasting TBH. I never had to tell someone on SM that me and my mates know where they live though, I wouldn't stoop that low.😉

😂😂😂

You should report it.

Or name them on here.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

He's leaving all the nonsence to Ronson, they discussed in the mirror this morning while shaving.....

The question is what part of their bodies was being shaved

Immature and irresponsible people that they are, there wont be any whiskers on their face !

• Haha 1

The football gods decree that both SUFC & Sheffield's Div 2 club will be relegated.  Them's the rules. 

I remember on another thread about this time last year a supporter of the then Sheffield's Div 3 side saying, "We'll be playing you, (SUFC), next season & having to put them right.