Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Peterborough

bassett one

First of a tough 4 games. These could well decide if we are capable of being champions. I think if we get 6 points in these games we should at least have enough to go up top 2. Peterborough though are a team I hate playing, I've not looked back for when we last beat them but I certainly don't remember it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

First of a tough 4 games. These could well decide if we are capable of being champions. I think if we get 6 points in these games we should at least have enough to go up top 2. Peterborough though are a team I hate playing, I've not looked back for when we last beat them but I certainly don't remember it.

Any team that puts 5 goals past Plymouth aren’t to taken lightly…but you’d hope we’ve got enough about us to win ..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Any team that puts 5 goals past Plymouth aren’t to taken lightly…but you’d hope we’ve got enough about us to win ..

Certainly not. These and Derby are the two teams I hate playing. Our defence has been solid but we don't always seem so good at getting goals. I can see us conceding a couple against these. Hope I'm wrong or we're capable of just getting more than them. 

17 hours ago, Padders said:

Just another day at the Office Mr. B.

+ Burger.

got my ticket ,yes hillsbrough here i come ,plus of course one big burger fries and ketchup near where i park the car,then 50/50 tickets,then see the top man john burkhill on the bridge and then enter the great kop,and then a cuppa and then enter the sacrid blue/white stadium where dreams are made,but unfortunatly not often these days,but i hope its our year this time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, top4718 said:

Quite strangely we've beaten them 2-1 in each of their last three visits to S6, they won't be a pushover, have already beat us once this season (one of only three teams to do so) and will be brimming with confidence, a tough game.

Don't you count the 4-1 loss to them as a visit?.

Strange.

Edited by Alextopman