Feed The World. Let Them Know Its Christmas Time.

20 minutes ago, Norbert said:

About 70% of the world's crops are fed to livestock for meat and dairy.

Is that before or after they have been processed to extract other ingredients for other uses? 

20 minutes ago, Norbert said:

We could feed the world 2-3 times over.

We still can as there is no lack of food.

48 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Do you not find it outrageous that in this day and age when we can send men to the moon, spend billions on vanity projects, and throw hundreds of tons of foodstuffs into the bin,  2+ million people died of starvation?  

In our own Country we have people sleeping on the streets , We have young  people who will never be able to have a home of their own , All this while vast piles of  fancy mansions lay empty or are lived in by a couple of old cronies who think of themselves  as  good people . 

Oh well we can look forward to the Coronation can't we !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Do you not find it outrageous that in this day and age when we can send men to the moon, spend billions on vanity projects, and throw hundreds of tons of foodstuffs into the bin,  2+ million people died of starvation?  

Is this not what has been said already?

Why are we being asked to bail out the countries that would rather spend money on feathering their own nests (often pilfered from the aid that is sent to them) while their people starve.

Look at our own country, if it's true, have just commissioned a advertising campaign at the cost of 8 million to tell us how to turn our heating down :huh:

Totally agree with what you say.

Pie in the sky sending missions out into the solar system in the look for what, the meaning of life 

Keep safe

Rocker 8) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Look at our own country, if it's true, have just commissioned a advertising campaign at the cost of 8 million to tell us how to turn our heating down :huh:.

Pie in the sky sending missions out into the solar system in the look for what, the meaning of life 

8 million is chicken feed, and most people didn't have a clue what temp to run their radiators and hot water for better efficiency, so money well spent.

Space exploration, particle physics and blue sky research are shining examples of humanity forging ahead while politics and culture are otherwise moribund.

19 minutes ago, Norbert said:

8 million is chicken feed, and most people didn't have a clue what temp to run their radiators and hot water for better efficiency, so money well spent.

Space exploration, particle physics and blue sky research are shining examples of humanity forging ahead while politics and culture are otherwise moribund.

Lost me on that one.

Never needed anyone to tell me how to turn a light off.

Been following the kids around for years doing that :huh:.

I see! we're looking for humanity in space best of luck with that one.

News flash 'there is only us'.

35 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Lost me on that one.

Never needed anyone to tell me how to turn a light off.

Been following the kids around for years doing that :huh:.

I see! we're looking for humanity in space best of luck with that one.

News flash 'there is only us'.

Surprised at thee Rocker , Has tha never heard of Ming the Mercilless  , Flash  saved us from the twaaat

Just now, cuttsie said:

Surprised at thee Rocker , Has tha never heard of Ming the Mercilless  , Flash  saved us from the twaaat

News Flash ,

On 24/12/2022 at 01:37, The_DADDY said:

It's funny  

We can jab it but not feed it. 

Call me suspicious but the whole world can dish out a 'vaccine' but not food and water.

Happy Christmas peeps. 

Who is this "we"? It's about personal responsibility, if you have 1/2/3/4 children, make sure that you have enough money to feed them.

There are people that struggle, their parents, charities and the Government help them.

I pay my taxes that helps the poor, but it's the rich that contribute the most. I also donate to charity every month.