The Legend That Is Tango

cuttsie

Ex Wolves fan and now Owls follower  , TANGO , Has Joined  LBG community in his contempt of the carry on in Qatar by sticking up for the shirtless ones '

Posts on facebook show him being confronted  by officials from the Qatari  Statsi  who are threatening  him  with arrest for for showing off his magnificent  man titts in public .

Stand up Sir Tango,  I say you are legend in your quest to fight for  the oppressed  , The freedom of Sheffield should be bestowed on you in front of the kop at Owlerton .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Ex Wolves fan and now Owls follower  , TANGO , Has Joined  LBG community in his co🤣of the carry on in Qatar by sticking up for the shirtless ones '

Posts on facebook show him being confronted  by officials from the Qatari  Statsi  who are threatening  him  with arrest for for showing off his magnificent  man titts in public .

Stand up Sir Tango,  I say you are legend in your quest to fight for  the oppressed  , The freedom of Sheffield should be bestowed on you in front of the kop at Owlerton .

Pahahahahaha, you've out done yourself here Jud..😁.

Now it's official you talk ****. absolute bobar.

OO mi ribs are killing me.🤣😂

LBG community. Please read the link.😁

Howling.

.What is LBG? LBG is a 100% CO2-neutral source of energy (kosancrisplant.com)

Edited by Alextopman

9 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sheffield-wednesday-reveal-why-they-banned-tango-hillsborough-two-years-637470

The same bloke that was banned from your place for using aggressive, foul and abusive language towards female stewards.

Yeah total equality warrior right there 👍

Ask Cuttsie why he returned his season ticket and got a refund.

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

You know what, joking apart as a neutral and despite my red & white allegiance I totally agree with you.

Not only Wednesday, but England as well… you can’t knock his following and dedication.

But why show yourself up? Why take your shirt off and act the clown? In what way is that representative of following the team? Why challenge the rules? It’s completely pointless and only reflects on the fan base that you represent…. 

He's a jeb-end that's why

• Thanks 1

With out the Tango.s among us The World would be a dull place, I remember when some clubs had very different type of supporters who go around mob handed thinking they were hard ,  dressed up in designer clothing and looking as though butter would not melt in their mouth , Some clubs still have em spouting on line , some of em are old enough to be grandads ,

The Owls also had em , and some of em are still  around around in the North stand Leppings Lane corner , Foul mouth tewaaaatts 

Edited by cuttsie
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

With out the Tango.s among us The World would be a dull place, I remember when some clubs had very different type of supporters who go around mob handed thinking they were hard ,  dressed up in designer clothing and looking as though butter would not melt in their mouth , Some clubs still have em spouting on line , some of em are old enough to be grandads ,

I've never been a fan of the football hooligan element in football.

Also not a fan off Women being abused by attention seekers, it seems this behaviour is acceptable to a few with poor morals as long as it's one of their own doing it.

No shock there.