Horrible World We Live In

Reading In The Star And On The Web:  4 goats have been killed by persons unknown at Graves Park between 6pm Friday 21st Oct - Saturday 7am 22nd Oct.

What Sort Of People can do this to an innocent animal that brings joy to both Children and Adults.

It'll be some low life (s) high on drugs no doubt .

When You Look What's  happening around the world, makes you wonder what sort of world we're living it.......

Drugs

Rapes

Muggings

Stabbings

Murders

Famine and droughts

Conflicts in different countries

During the late 70's there use to be a bloke on Fargate  near Boots with a plackard that said  ' The end is nigh '        it makes you wonder doesn't it !

• Sad 2

I can still remember when Heeley City Farm was set on fire. Barney the horse died of his inquiries as did his friend the little pony. The local pub put up a daily bulletin on the progress of the horses. It was such a sad time. I don't think they ever caught who did it. I hope they catch the idiots who've done it this time. 

• Like 1

Catch,name and punish is the only solution .

Some people usually know the perpetrators but the supposed stigma of being labelled “a grass” seems to apply to too many.

The connection between the police and the public seems to be much wider as does any respect for what used to be figures of authority.

• Like 2

total disgrace ,shocking it not that they needed them for food,just nasty and evil,lets hope they get them ,but dont think they will

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JOHN HABS said:

Reading In The Star And On The Web:  4 goats have been killed by persons unknown at Graves Park between 6pm Friday 21st Oct - Saturday 7am 22nd Oct.

What Sort Of People can do this to an innocent animal that brings joy to both Children and Adults.

It'll be some low life (s) high on drugs no doubt .

When You Look What's  happening around the world, makes you wonder what sort of world we're living it.......

Drugs

Rapes

Muggings

Stabbings

Murders

Famine and droughts

Conflicts in different countries

During the late 70's there use to be a bloke on Fargate  near Boots with a plackard that said  ' The end is nigh '        it makes you wonder doesn't it !

My bold. 

Surely the world has been suffering from drugs, rapes, (The Rape of the Sabine Women in ancient Rome), muggings, (basically the story of the Good Samaritan), stabbings, murders, famine & droughts since the year dot? 

As for the bloke on Fargate?  Not seen him in decades, so I suppose his 'Nigh' has happened but we're all still here. 

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rollypolly said:

I can still remember when Heeley City Farm was set on fire. Barney the horse died of his inquiries as did his friend the little pony. The local pub put up a daily bulletin on the progress of the horses. It was such a sad time. I don't think they ever caught who did it. I hope they catch the idiots who've done it this time. 

Everyone local knew the name of the kid who did it nothing happened he had ADHD of course which is a get out of jail free card I hope Karma caught up with him.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Everyone local knew the name of the kid who did it nothing happened he had ADHD of course which is a get out of jail free card I hope Karma caught up with him.

Over the years of drinking in the Sheaf View, I've heard a number of times the same surname mentioned.  Would the surname start with 'S' by any chance?

• Thanks 1

2.6 million cattle, 10 million pigs, 14.5 million sheep and lambs, 80 million fish and 950 million chickens, ducks and turkeys are killed each year conveniently out of sight for the UK residents each year, and you think 4 goats signals the end is nigh.

Utter hypocrisy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I was there with my grandkids only a few days ago...the goats were so friendly...which probably didn't help them in this case...

That's terrible to hear. Since the Brexit mentality took over it's been a race to the bottom in this country. It's no wonder the rest of the world looks on and laughs at us.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, amazon123 said:

That's terrible to hear. Since the Brexit mentality took over it's been a race to the bottom in this country. It's no wonder the rest of the world looks on and laughs at us.

Don’t blame Brexit for this terrible act, blame the parents of the guilty scum bags. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1