Dancing Tramp at Hunters Bar

If any of you have ever bothered to stop and chat to him (when hes sober) you will quickly realise there is a lot more to him than this thread tells

Shut up - leave him alone

People are rarely homeless for lifestyle reasons

Good on the pizza donor

Thank you

you've spelt your user name wrong matey.

He's been at it for years, he use to hang around Hillsboro' but he got loads of abuse from people, he once had his biked nicked by Pizza co (bottom of walkley lane) staff, I pulled up and saw him, he was very upset so I asked what the problem was and he told me the Pizza staff took his bike bla bla.. so went over and asked them why they had took it? now as you can imagine I was expecting them to say what bike? but they owned up to it and said tell him to move from our shop and he'll get it back - anyway an agreement was reached and he ended up at Hunters bar :hihi:.

Sometimes if i'm in the park and see him I'll say hello, he always talks and is genuinely nice, best thing is when he's sober he actually sounds intelligent.

Fair play to the lad.

If any of you have ever bothered to stop and chat to him (when hes sober) you will quickly realise there is a lot more to him than this thread tells

Good on the pizza donor

Thank you

You are cider man using the homeless computer!!

Seriously though the guy is funny as owt.

Good on the pizza donor

Thank you

Dont genralise please, im sure people on here HAVE actually stopped and takin the time to talk to him, but when you see the man dancing around with his bottle at 8.30am singing girls just wanna have fun (used to be a favourite of his) its going to make people laugh and discuss him.

And for the record, ive KNOWN him over 20 years, sat and had a beer with him on many occasions, and me and friends even used to spend the 6 week holidays camping in the woods with him, we even gave him our tent one year, but he set it on fire with him inside it after falling asleep with a fag in his hand, he lost the tent his sleeping bag and a rucksack, luckily he manage to get the beer out before it warmed up too much!

MM

I saw him today, he had a friend with him.

i saw him yesterday, sat in the rain - happily eating baked beans from a can.....and then complained to me that it was raining as i walked by!

seems benign enough

funny little man :)

I see him most days, on my way back from the gym!.. Doing his dance, with a bottle of something strong in his hand!.................. There’s a problem though, since somebody on here said he takes to emptying his bowel behind trees etc in the park, I cant look at him in the same way!