Dancing Tramp at Hunters Bar

As someone has already mentioned he's called craig, and has performed his dance, and his sleeping rough routine on and off for over 20 years!! if only i had a liver of that strength:D

Funny thing is he chooses to sleep rough when he often has a either a bedsit or his own flat to go to! must be a fresh air thing.

Maybe he wouldn't want this information to be posted on the internet?

One of my best mates died a couple of weeks ago, constant alcohol abuse finally took it's toll. He was very clever, worked in the legal profession, he used to be a very good footballer and athlete but the booze was always evident. I always likened him to George Best, he was the nicest guy you could wish to meet but couldn't help himself, it's very sad.

There's another guy who is often asleep near the Hunter's Bar entrance.. seems to be constantly inspecting his feet.. presume this is a different person to the dancing cyclist.

----------------

hi there-------

yes the guy does check his feet--if its the guy i am thinking about--

they call him albert and he spends a lot a time around town.

do you see him with loads of carrer bags on is shoulders

As someone has already mentioned he's called craig, and has performed his dance, and his sleeping rough routine on and off for over 20 years!! if only i had a liver of that strength:D

Funny thing is he chooses to sleep rough when he often has a either a bedsit or his own flat to go to! must be a fresh air thing.

He does have his "issues" but he is one of those people that society is happy to laugh at and deride, but never really help.

He used to come into the shop I worked in, when he got his Giro he'd buy bits for his bike, we ended up knowing him as "Pannier Man" since he went through sets of panniers at an alarming rate, bringing them back as "faulty" when the stitching had worn through...

..Then we saw him on a Netto trip, Giroday! Panniers on his bike bulging with 2 and 3 litre cider bottles packed in to bursting point and figured out the problem...

I did agree to take one last set back on the understanding that he saved up to pay the difference on a stronger set, which he did and they seemed to handle the netto trips quite well.

He also used to love the coffee in our 10p coffee machine in the customer seating area....which was very odd as it was the most rank, vile brew ever concocted.

That must have been 10-12 years ago....

Always feel sorry for him if I see him getting his collar felt just for being in good spirits...