Dancing Tramp at Hunters Bar

no, but I was gave him a bag of crisps and he told me to "f** off, i've got enough crisps"

I told him beggers can't be choosers, and only realised after I'd said it how much of a fool i sounded. Anyway, he was very rude. i know a lot of people chat to him and say he's nice, but that's not my experience.

no, but I was gave him a bag of crisps and he told me to "f** off, i've got enough crisps"

I told him beggers can't be choosers, and only realised after I'd said it how much of a fool i sounded. Anyway, he was very rude. i know a lot of people chat to him and say he's nice, but that's not my experience.

Ungrateful Bas***d honestly.

What sort of crisps were they? I could understand maybe if they were just plain Spar's own but if he were to turn down say a, Worcester Sauce Wheat Crunchie then he is clearly a fool.

hahahaha love it :D:hihi: Did he not try and get you out?

No, I think he was entertaining folk at the Bus Stop near the entrance to Endcliffe Park at the time so was unable to come to my aid.

It was my own fault, I think I was trying to swipe my card down the back of the door handle not realising you only need to swipe it on the way in.

That guy hates me! Every time I walk past him he shouts at me. Once I was waiting for the bus and he was squaring up to me then lunged at me with his fist. Luckily the bus had just turned up and I jumped on.

I think I must look like his ex wife or something? He's probably so ****** he actually thinks I am her :hihi:

I have seen him sober too though, in spar one morning, and he was actually quite friendly. He was buying white lightening at 8am though lol!

• 2 years later...

I was going to ask about him, but this thread was already there from 2006.

So he's been at it some time then. The human liver must be more robust than I thought. Still appears regularly at H B and the Precinct, and I've also been told he sometimes makes a special appearance at Malin Bridge.

Does he ride his bike when drunk?