The Disappearance Of Shannon Mathews.

pattricia

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/02/2021 at 11:59, Mister M said:

I remember when the advert for the fake 'Shannon Matthews Memorial Plate' came out. It made me chuckle

Shannon memorial plate. For those of you who remember Shannon Matthews. .

It's right nice that :hihi:

Oh my word im going to hell for laughing so hard at that.😆

I remember the story well though. All i could remember thinking was what a terrible life that poor girl must have had. Oddly her mums stupid plan is probably the only 'good' thing she ever did because as a result Shannon was given the chance of a new life with a new family. I really hope she is ok and doing well bless her little soul.

22 hours ago, JayOfRoth said:

Oh my word im going to hell for laughing so hard at that.😆

I remember the story well though. All i could remember thinking was what a terrible life that poor girl must have had. Oddly her mums stupid plan is probably the only 'good' thing she ever did because as a result Shannon was given the chance of a new life with a new family. I really hope she is ok and doing well bless her little soul.

I wish they would interview Shannon now she is an adult. I would love to hear her story.