Diego Maradona Has Died At The Age Of 60

20 hours ago, alandrea0 said:

Totally agree, how any respectable football fan can say Maradona was a great footballer beggars belief..

First of all he was a cheat and the fact he says he never cheated shows that he was NEVER a true sportsman....

Has for his skills as a footballer, he was made to look good by the fact other players didn't really challenge him..

Unfortunately football has been ruined by cheats and players un-sportsman like behaviour.....

I stopped wasting my money on going to watch football 25 years ago..

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

On 28/11/2020 at 17:58, Jim Hardie said:

Players didn’t really challenge him? He was kicked all over the park in Italy. If any player didn’t challenge him it was because he couldn’t get near him.

Dead right, he won 86 practically on his own. Shilton couldnt outjump him for his first (how?) and nobody could even foul him let alone tackle him for his second. If he had scored that handball against the Germans he’d be lauded as a saint in this country.

15 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Dead right, he won 86 practically on his own. Shilton couldnt outjump him for his first (how?) and nobody could even foul him let alone tackle him for his second. If he had scored that handball against the Germans he’d be lauded as a saint in this country.

He was incredibly fit in 86  and to leap by beating Shilton (Maradona was 5 ft 5) just shows his ability.

He also had extremely strong muscular thighs, that I always thought was one reason he was so hard to challenge off the ball.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/44332377560347305/

A great loss for the whole world , especially for Argentina.Another legend has gone to rest, the world will remember you.

Edited by LiamDuncan

Talented footballer  but Lived life to excess and it caught up with him, I feel sorry for the doctor being investigated and  scapegoated for a flawed individuals death.