Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The people who have read the thread will have seen it anyway, if your way of saying it isn't true because you can't be bothered to scroll back through the thread then so be it, I really don't care, its in black and white on this thread. 😄

You putting a name in a post is not providing evidence. Neither is it providing a link to where you got it from so we can check its provenance.

You don't have any evidence do you?

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

He was not on his death bed ,just having supplemental oxygen.

Tv crews have gone into hospitals pretty regularly during the pandemic.

Why do you choose to believe such nonsense.

"Never been so ill in my life" was the quote from one of them, first thought - "I feel lousy nurse, get the cameras and reporters round" 😄 its not me believing nonsense pal.

2 minutes ago, altus said:

You putting a name in a post is not providing evidence. Neither is it providing a link to where you got it from so we can check its provenance.

You don't have any evidence do you?

This is the last time I'll respond to your garbage, the name of two guys are mentioned in this thread, find them and Google them.

9 minutes ago, butlers said:

Dear dear

Great response, no seriously ill person  or their family for that matter would want a camera crew round there sick bed, not a one.

Just now, Delayed said:

Now I know you didn't suggest Google.....that's MSM surely? 

We've been through this before too, your soooo boring.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

This is the last time I'll respond to your garbage, the name of two guys are mentioned in this thread, find them and Google them.

I'll take that as evidence that you don't have any evidence.