Coronavirus - Part Two.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Similar to what the MSM do but because you believe them your ok with their lies.

Factcheck websites are more corrupt than the MSM.

Dont you find it a little odd that all of these major events all feature Actors?

and dont you find it odd, they get caught out by truthseekers time and time again? they cant be very good actors.

Dont you think theyd try something different this time?

And again, why use an actor there's hundreds hospitalized?

Who holds unattributed ,uncontactable websites to account?

Shows how much value people put on the one I am talking about ,thier GoFundMe raised..zero

From memory they interviewed a couple of the guys family  too.

Think they were from Runcorn from memory.

Just now, butlers said:

And again, why use an actor there's hundreds hospitalized?

Who holds unattributed ,uncontactable websites to account?

Shows how much value people put on the one I am talking about ,thier GoFundMe raised..zero

If you were seriously ill in hospital and on your death bed would the first thing that comes to mind be to ask the ward to get a camera crew and the press in to record your plight. Absolutely ludicrous to suggest that you would, that's why actors are used.

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Have a read back through this thread he was named.

I'm not really bothered if you don't believe it, what I'd be more worried about is your believing a Tory Government and the MSM who the Government are paying.

So you are unable to provide evidence of your claims of crisis actors. Noted.

1 minute ago, altus said:

So you are unable to provide evidence of your claims of crisis actors. Noted.

I can his names mentioned further back in the thread, If you want the evidence its their, if you can't be bothered to look back that's your loss, keep believing the lies.

15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Have a read back through this thread he was named.

I'm not really bothered if you don't believe it, what I'd be more worried about is your believing a Tory Government and the MSM who the Government are paying.

It’s more a case of believing just about  all the governments in the world, the WHO, every credible medical practitioner, all the virologists, all the epidemiologists and all the mathematicians.

But you carry on hanging onto every word uttered by Brenda from Twitter. 

Students of Toppology might like to consider that this is roughly the point in the conversation where he abruptly changes the subject, having been roundly trounced.

Edited by sibon

Itsnt more likely if the nhs wanted to get the word out to get vaccinated they would just ask any of the patients if they wanted to volunteer?

Isn't t that more reasonable.

The more you think it's an actor the more crazed it becomes 

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I can his names mentioned further back in the thread, If you want the evidence its their, if you can't be bothered to look back that's your loss, keep believing the lies.

No. It doesn't work like that. I'm not going to go on a wild goose chase only for you to say "No, it wasn't that" every time I post something. Provide your evidence or people will conclude you don't have any.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Itsnt more likely if the nhs wanted to get the word out to get vaccinated they would just ask any of the patients if they wanted to volunteer?

Isn't t that more reasonable.

The more you think it's an actor the more crazed it becomes 

No one on their death bed would want a film crew in, they wouldn't even be allowed on a covid ward, absolutely ridiculous, people on here have gone nuts.

1 minute ago, altus said:

No. It doesn't work like that. I'm not going to go on a wild goose chase only for you to say "No, it wasn't that" every time I post something. Provide your evidence or people will conclude you don't have any.

The people who have read the thread will have seen it anyway, if your way of saying it isn't true because you can't be bothered to scroll back through the thread then so be it, I really don't care, its in black and white on this thread. 😄