Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, Annie Bynnol said:

These pages should act as a warning to those who find themselves dabbling with Conspiracy Theories.

The first stage is becoming attached to a Conspiracy - it does not matter which one.

Then they proceed to bore the pants off your family, friends and other social media fora, with "Did you know...?"-most switch off.

The Conspiracy Theorist finds comfort and support with like minded and assertions of self styled 'leaders'.

They stylized language used, the quality of the sources, the failure to engage in discussion, the inability to recognise any flaws or weaknesses and condescending attitude to non-believers are all signature behaviours.

Normally challenging Conspiracy Theorists is nothing more than an intellectual exercise.

But now we have political extremists populating and funding Conspiracy Theories.

We now have actual harm being done to people influenced by political power seeking organizations using Conspiracy Theory as a vehicle.

You believe politicians with vested interests though, laughable.

2 minutes ago, altus said:

No, I want to know if you are claiming something that's been quoted out of context to give a misleading impression. The fact that you don't post links to your sources shows you know your claims are unreliable.

Not got time to fully read it at the moment but this is possibly the one, I’ll read in full when I’ve got more time before you start jumping up and down.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/medical-device-recalls/innova-medical-group-recalls-unauthorized-sars-cov-2-antigen-rapid-qualitative-test-risk-false-test

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Well I haven't clicked on the link but just from the text it does not seem to refer to the PCR test. So that's one more debunked.

10 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Well I haven't clicked on the link but just from the text it does not seem to refer to the PCR test. So that's one more debunked.

Like I said I'll read it later, its not debunked its just finding the right link which is not easy when the weight of information against anything Covid related is suppressed by search engines.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

https://streetloc.com/news/view/2ql/fda-announced-today-the-cdc-pcr-test-for-covid19-has-failed-its-full

Again not had time to fully read but that specifically mentions PCR.

Having fully read the https address, I see it is not to the CDC or FDA. That's another one debunked.

Guest makapaka
13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Like I said I'll read it later, its not debunked its just finding the right link which is not easy when the weight of information against anything Covid related is suppressed by search engines.

I think I get it now - you’re winding people up for a laugh aren’t you ?

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

I think I get it now - you’re winding people up for a laugh aren’t you ?

More like, repeated misleading claims about something on the FDA web site from a conspiracy theorist website and is having trouble finding anything to back it up (because the CT web site didn't post a source either).

There's no point reading links described as "It might be this". I'll wait for one described as "It's definitely this". top4718 need to realise their claim isn't assumed true unless debunked but assumed false unless supported/verified.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

If they need a different test to differentiate that means the current one isn't doing its job which is exactly the point.

Fear and coercion has/is a major driver with anything Covid related as the reality doesn't match up to what the MSM portrays.

Sorry, your logic is wrong. The current one identifies Covid, the CDC proposal is for one test to include flu also, which is exactly the point.

Edited by Bargepole23

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

I posted a link to an article showing no significant increase in funerals in a whole range of areas of the UK, so either one has to be untrue, you can't have excess deaths without excess funerals.

Have a look for it.

Having said that if you can't spell Boris it might not be for you.

I could post an official document signed by President Biden and you'd still deny its authenticity. If you want to keep believing the party line carry on, its starting to unravel and some on here are going to look very foolish indeed.

Here's a link from the Cremation Society, showing an additional 70000 cremations last year, compared to the previous year, , circa 14% increase on numbers which have remained fairly constant for the previous few years.

https://www.cremation.org.uk/content/files/Table of Cremations 2020 for Website.pdf

Do you know where those additional bodies have come from?

Edited by Bargepole23

I believe it was sniffles but with complications.

I will try to get to the bottom of it

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

Factcheck 🤣 are you for real 🤣 go back to the Guardian for Gods sake.

Its on the FDA's official website.

Any chance of contacting your good friend Delayed to let me know the supermarket he mentioned, I'm running out of time to check it out?

Still tickled by people that can't spell our Prime Ministers name.

I'm working from home but don't worry I'll get photos over to you soon. 

36 minutes ago, butlers said:

I believe it was sniffles but with complications.

I will try to get to the bottom of it

There has been a bug going round.