Coronavirus - Part Two.

20 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Answers:

1. I don't have any puppet masters

2. The reply above negates this

3. That makes no sense

Next.

It was interesting to see the French farmers using muck spreaders to blast a bit of merde onto Macron's residence yesterday 🤣

Some interesting news from the States where the CDC has revoked use of the PCR test as it doesn't differentiate between Covid and flu.

It was also (no surprise) to see that people who contracted Covid AFTER being admitted to hospital were being counted as a Covid admissions which falsely ramps up the numbers.

Patrick Valance who was pushing the vaccine last week is also revealed to have £600k shares in GSK , GSK own 68% of Pfizer, it reminds me of jolly old Cyril Smith and the Turner & Newell asbestos company back in the day, how anyone can trust the views of people with vested interests is beyond me, fear helps I suppose.

The exact same applies to people who have scared themselves so much over nothing that they'll refute any evidence that makes them look like they've been had.

Not how I read it. My interpretation was that the CDC requires a test which can detect both flu and Covid and give a differentiated result for each from the same test in order to save time and resorce, which is of course entirely different from saying that the existing test doesn't differentiate.

Still pushing that "fear" and "scared" line.  I very much doubt that fear or being scared is a driver for people getting vaccinated, but it allows you to paint yourself as fearless and brave I guess.

Guest sibon
22 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Some interesting news from the States where the CDC has revoked use of the PCR test as it doesn't differentiate between Covid and flu.

Yet again, original thinker Dr Top regurgitates stuff that started on far right US conspiracy websites.

Let’s check those facts shall we:

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/scicheck-viral-posts-misrepresent-cdc-announcement-on-covid-19-pcr-test/

It’s really too easy to be an Olympic sport.

8 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

Not how I read it. My interpretation was that the CDC requires a test which can detect both flu and Covid and give a differentiated result for each from the same test in order to save time and resorce, which is of course entirely different from saying that the existing test doesn't differentiate.

Still pushing that "fear" and "scared" line.  I very much doubt that fear or being scared is a driver for people getting vaccinated, but it allows you to paint yourself as fearless and brave I guess.

If they need a different test to differentiate that means the current one isn't doing its job which is exactly the point.

Fear and coercion has/is a major driver with anything Covid related as the reality doesn't match up to what the MSM portrays.

Still tickled by RT being confused with Reuters.

11 minutes ago, sibon said:

Yet again, original thinker Dr Top regurgitates stuff that started on far right US conspiracy websites.

Let’s check those facts shall we:

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/scicheck-viral-posts-misrepresent-cdc-announcement-on-covid-19-pcr-test/

It’s really too easy to be an Olympic sport.

Factcheck 🤣 are you for real 🤣 go back to the Guardian for Gods sake.

Its on the FDA's official website.

Any chance of contacting your good friend Delayed to let me know the supermarket he mentioned, I'm running out of time to check it out?

4 minutes ago, butlers said:

Still tickled by people that can't spell our Prime Ministers name.

Did that graph showing less people dying in 2020 than previous years turn up?

#factcheck

11 minutes ago, butlers said:

This is a report on the hospital strike that the gullible on here claimed wasn't true, this report was broadcast on BFMTV, France's  most watched news channel.

Some will still deny it 🤣

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Its on the FDA's official website.

Where's a link then? So we know exactly what it is you're claiming and that you aren't just misrepresenting something.

4 minutes ago, butlers said:

Did that graph showing less people dying in 2020 than previous years turn up?

#factcheck

I posted a link to an article showing no significant increase in funerals in a whole range of areas of the UK, so either one has to be untrue, you can't have excess deaths without excess funerals.

Have a look for it.

Having said that if you can't spell Boris it might not be for you.

2 minutes ago, altus said:

Where's a link then? So we know exactly what it is you're claiming and that you aren't just misrepresenting something.

I could post an official document signed by President Biden and you'd still deny its authenticity. If you want to keep believing the party line carry on, its starting to unravel and some on here are going to look very foolish indeed.

So did you tally up the number of deaths across all the areas in the list?

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I could post an official document signed by President Biden and you'd still deny its authenticity. If you want to keep believing the party line carry on, its starting to unravel and some on here are going to look very foolish indeed.

No, I want to know if you are claiming something that's been quoted out of context to give a misleading impression. The fact that you don't post links to your sources shows you know your claims are unreliable.

These pages should act as a warning to those who find themselves dabbling with Conspiracy Theories.

The first stage is becoming attached to a Conspiracy - it does not matter which one.

Then they proceed to bore the pants off your family, friends and other social media fora, with "Did you know...?"-most switch off.

The Conspiracy Theorist finds comfort and support with like minded and assertions of self styled 'leaders'.

They stylized language used, the quality of the sources, the failure to engage in discussion, the inability to recognise any flaws or weaknesses and condescending attitude to non-believers are all signature behaviours.

Normally challenging Conspiracy Theorists is nothing more than an intellectual exercise.

But now we have political extremists populating and funding Conspiracy Theories.

We now have actual harm being done to people influenced by political power seeking organizations using Conspiracy Theory as a vehicle.