Coronavirus - Part Two.

What's the thread title?

As only 20 percent if people have had covid over 18 months and about 70 percent are asymptomatic  it's not in the least surprising the supermarkets kept the doors open

Edited by butlers
Sp

6 minutes ago, butlers said:

What's the thread title?

As only 20 percent if people have had covid over 18 months and about 70 percent are asymptomatic  it's not in the least surprising the supermarkets kept the doors open

Can we trust anything you say anymore after your Puskas Stadium fabrication yesterday?

I would hope so 

I knew about the vaccine/ test when I posted.

It was illustrating that it was not a free for all.

Most reasonable people will see that.

I judge that post be be more accurate than your 6 percent post ,or post 6022 .

Your vaccinate rate for France is also off ,not be enough to quibble about

4 minutes ago, butlers said:

I would hope so 

I knew about the vaccine/ test when I posted.

It was illustrating that it was not a free for all.

Most reasonable people will see that.

I judge that post be be more accurate than your 6 percent post ,or post 6022 .

Your vaccinate rate for France is also off ,not be enough to quibble about

Vaccination rates vary on whichever site you look on and on what date, what you said yesterday was totally made up to suit your argument, I’d also question your statement that either was accepted, if you had a vaccinated person in the stadium they could still pass it on to an unvaccinated person with a negative test.

5 minutes ago, butlers said:

Anyhow ,bit in the Telegraph today,I think ,that restrictions will be lifted on the review day of July 5 rather than July 19.

Great news

If your quoting newspapers this article is interesting, the Covid obsessed selfishly ignore things like this:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/nottingham-psychology-professor-backs-calls-4591400.amp

That's a lunatic standard which would mean we can never hold any event ever again.

The reinfection rate is vanishingly small.

The background rate in the population is very small.

Transmission in open spaces is very very small

Unless I have misread the UEFA guidence conditions of entrance to stadium  were test/ fully vaccinated.

Only saw the headline about earlier opening hope it's correct

21 minutes ago, butlers said:

That's a lunatic standard which would mean we can never hold any event ever again.

The reinfection rate is vanishingly small.

The background rate in the population is very small.

Transmission in open spaces is very very small

Unless I have misread the UEFA guidence conditions of entrance to stadium  were test/ fully vaccinated.

Only saw the headline about earlier opening hope it's correct

You didn’t read the guidance you made a statement that was untrue to suit your argument.

Whats your take on supermarkets being largely unaffected?

Edited by top4718

9 minutes ago, butlers said:

Soon as you reply to a pick of the 5 outstanding things people have asked you ,I will happily reply to your last question.

I have already part given my supermarket reasoning twice now.

Nice deflection, so there’s no outside transmission, sports events, supermarkets and schools all seem to be unaffected, pubs have reopened with no dramatic spike so where exactly do you catch this virus and why have we got ridiculous rules still in place?