Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Another fact - light post.

Did you ever work out post 6022, or is that beyond your pitiful capabilities

Speaking of facts - entry to the Puskas stadium is a negative test result not a vaccine passport, pitiful lies 👍🏻

Edited by top4718

It's either 

Same with border entry from France to Hungary.

What it certainly is not is a free for all which could be read into your post.

So as well as been tested negative or vaccinated ,and it's outdoors ,and it's young( ish) people and it's hot n sunny.

With them precautions in place it's a safe event.

If you have free time ,there's about 4 people waiting on answers from you.

9 minutes ago, butlers said:

It's either 

Same with border entry from France to Hungary.

What it certainly is not is a free for all which could be read into your post.

So as well as been tested negative or vaccinated ,and it's outdoors ,and it's young( ish) people and it's hot n sunny.

With them precautions in place it's a safe event.

If you have free time ,there's about 4 people waiting on answers from you.

Either is very different to what you implied, 

I’m sure they’ll ask again if its that important.

Guest sibon
3 hours ago, top4718 said:

Let’s humour you instead, you stated that you prepare RA’s, what happens on a site if they’re not adhered to, particularly if the HSE do a spot check?

Interesting to see the French who have a low vaccine uptake (23%) packing the Puskas Stadium in Hungary with no masks or social distancing in place, I wonder how many will survive? 😂

Answer the question.

8 hours ago, sibon said:

Let’s humour you for a moment, and believe that you run the show.

How do you deal with your “lads” who refuse to wear PPE properly?

Depends what PPE they refuse to wear properly, no one would refuse to wear P3 masks when required as they wouldn’t last 5 mins in that environment without one. Any other breaches would be picked up by our managers , the client or the HSE and would be dealt with depending on the severity of the breach.

Now answer mine.

Guest sibon
40 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Depends what PPE they refuse to wear properly, no one would refuse to wear P3 masks when required as they wouldn’t last 5 mins in that environment without one. Any other breaches would be picked up by our managers , the client or the HSE and would be dealt with depending on the severity of the breach.

Now answer mine.

I will do presently, but I’m not satisfied with your answer yet.

Can you clarify, do you “run the show”, or not?

If you do run the show, why let “managers” pick up health and safety breaches.

What I’m digging at here is that almost every person I’ve ever dealt with who has “run the show”, has also led by example.

So, clarify please.

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

I will do presently, but I’m not satisfied with your answer yet.

Can you clarify, do you “run the show”, or not?

If you do run the show, why let “managers” pick up health and safety breaches.

What I’m digging at here is that almost every person I’ve ever dealt with who has “run the show”, has also led by example.

So, clarify please.

When I have 5 sites running at once I can’t be at every one,  we have site managers and site foreman as do most companies like ours. Setting an example in on site PPE and caving in to nonsense are two different things, if I stated that one of your precious masks was going to be used for any level of protection the project wouldn’t even be allowed to start.

Now back to my question.

19 hours ago, top4718 said:

I dont need to because they're totally ineffective, you might as well put your hand in front of your face.

If anyone wants a challenge I'll invite you to the next job we do where masks are required, our lads with have the P3's that they've been face fit trained for on you can have on you're flimsy face nappies, we'll see who's the first to leave.

Whether you think they are ineffective or not , why not just wear one , it wouldnt harm you and would make people around you feel safer .

Guest sibon
52 minutes ago, top4718 said:

When I have 5 sites running at once I can’t be at every one,  we have site managers and site foreman as do most companies like ours. Setting an example in on site PPE and caving in to nonsense are two different things, if I stated that one of your precious masks was going to be used for any level of protection the project wouldn’t even be allowed to start.

Now back to my question.

No. We’ve not finished yet.

Are you seriously saying that you run operations on five school sites and you don’t conform to the guidance from the DfE for visitors to school sites?

I find that very difficult to believe. If the people you are “in charge of” step out of line, you’ve not got a leg to stand on.

30 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Whether you think they are ineffective or not , why not just wear one , it wouldnt harm you and would make people around you feel safer .

They are also a legal requirement in a variety of settings.