Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

What are you doing. Are you wearing a mask, have you had the jabs , do you social distance, hand washing?

I previously wore a mask where required-  I’ve only been the shop once since Tuesday but didn’t wear a mask. Have had the jabs. I didn’t realise we were supposed to social distance? Ive always washed my hands. 

what’s your point?

1 hour ago, nikki-red said:

I don’t know where you keep going but I went to Morrisons at Ecclesfield this morning, it was very busy (queuing down some aisles for the tills) and I only saw 6 adults without masks, one being a staff member.

Funny you mention morrisons. 

Just been to my local one on my second shopping run. 

I saw 3 staff in masks, there could have been more but I didn't see any. As for customers I reckon the pro maskers just have the edge. 

Not as positive as I'd hoped but certainly many fewer compliant ones than last time the ridiculous restrictions were in place. 

Fingers crossed more people get the message and ditch the face coverings. 

32 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Pleased to see that Tesco has all staff wearing masks and mandating that masks must be worn to enter the shop. Everyone was wearing a mask 

Not so in my local tesco express. Most staff are unmasked and customers seemed to be about even. Roughly half with half without so again, not ideal but it's a world away from when operation fear began. 

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Not so in my local tesco express. Most staff are unmasked and customers seemed to be about even. Roughly half with half without so again, not ideal but it's a world away from when operation fear began. 

Hardly surprising. I would hazard a guess that every shop you visit will have no one masked

41 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Pleased to see that Tesco has all staff wearing masks and mandating that masks must be worn to enter the shop. Everyone was wearing a mask 

To be fair they can mandate it all they like, the magic three words means you can waltz through without one.

10 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Hardly surprising. I would hazard a guess that every shop you visit will have no one masked

I'll be going in a shop at some stage this week and I'll post on  here what I see, I don't really care if 100% or none are wearing them it won't sway my decision not to.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'll be going in a shop at some stage this week and I'll post on  here what I see, I don't really care if 100% or none are wearing them it won't sway my decision not to.

Hmmm... :huh:

Well it's not going to be 100%, is it...

... if you don't intend to wear one! :roll: