George Floyd- Killed By Police

Message added by Vaati

As per the bottom of the page: POSTS ON THIS FORUM ARE NOT ACTIVELY MONITORED. Click 'Report post' or contact us for any content that may breach our terms of use. We will look into the report as soon as possible. We do not support the promotion violence or racist behaviours. Any posts considered in breach of this or other forum rules, will be removed and the poster will be suspended.

45 minutes ago, Branyy said:

I was just making assumption that with increasing probability of being confronted by police increases the probability of killings by police.

This whole point is...there shouldnt be ANY killings by police, no matte how many people encounter them

2 minutes ago, Arnold_Lane said:

At least not unlawful killing.

and that poor lady that was gunned down in her own home as the police got the wrong house AND now her boyfriends under arrest and been charged? with firing on the police (they broke into their house, unnounced, started firing, yet hes the one being charged Oo )

Just now, melthebell said:

and that poor lady that was gunned down in her own home as the police got the wrong house AND now her boyfriends under arrest and been charged? with firing on the police (they broke into their house, unnounced, started firing, yet hes the one being charged Oo )

Sorry, Mel, this one has passed me by. 

36 minutes ago, bassbinn said:

if it turned out to be proved that actually 8 times as many whites died in police custody than blacks 

the left would just say but they were white and so not racist killings 

if it turned out also that in that 8 times amount a couple of whites were killed by black officers they woudnt count either

And does it?

24 minutes ago, crazyhorse said:

Spot on.

First they come for the statue, then the person...

Remove the man, remove the problem...

Very Orwellian...very Ministry of Truth...

An irony seemingly lost on on the muppets out protesting (in the middle of a health crisis).

The Far Left are just as much a joke as the Far Right.

Thankfully this is a moderate country and nobody will ever vote for these morons.

If you don't like the statue, have a local referendum, get some democratic legitimacy and move it to a museum if required.

Don't simply destroy it in 30 seconds - like you just destroyed your cause.

So we should have left up all the jimmy savile stuff then?

2 minutes ago, Arnold_Lane said:

Sorry, Mel, this one has passed me by. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/14/breonna-taylor-louisville-police-shooting-kentucky

sorry ill alter that, the police say they announced, the lawyers say they didnt, the boyfriend did fire first but thought it was a home invasion. the police were looking for somebody who was already apprehended

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

And does it?

and fred wests house

22 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

And does it?

It wan't ripped down by a lawless mob while  the 'social distancing' rules of a pandemic apply, a subject which you have been commenting about to the contrary, on an almost daily basis in the Coronavirus thread for the last couple of months !

Edited by Michael_W

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

This whole point is...there shouldnt be ANY killings by police, no matte how many people encounter them

Why stop just there? The whole point could be... there shouldn't be ANY crime.

37 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

It wan't ripped down by a lawless mob while  the 'social distancing' rules of a pandemic apply, a subject which you have been commenting about to the contrary, on an almost daily basis in the Coronavirus thread for the last couple of months !

I do indeed have concerns about social distancing at these protests. 

I wait with some interest to see what happens when the football starts again.

And it's nice to have a fan and know somebody is reading my posts!

Edited by tinfoilhat