Who stays, who goes at S6.

ALAN 58

On 01/05/2019 at 13:18, redbig said:

He was linked once when Laws was manager, I think he played under Laws at Scunthorpe,

Sure he'd jump at the chance though....

Dont think he'd take a step down to join a smaller club!🤣

On 01/05/2019 at 13:18, redbig said:

He was linked once when Laws was manager, I think he played under Laws at Scunthorpe,

Sure he'd jump at the chance though....

Press speculation at the time, maybe, like Chris Wilder was going to Sunderland.........

On 04/05/2019 at 14:09, Bash Street said:

Sharpe wouldn't go to Hillsborough and he wouldn't be accepted, he'll be needed in their 11 man defence for next season anyway.

Looking today I would consider Fox,Matais,Joa Hutchinson , then we have Jones , Abdi, Rhodes ,Boyd all to go for me .?

27 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Looking today I would consider Fox,Matais,Joa Hutchinson , then we have Jones , Abdi, Rhodes ,Boyd all to go for me .?

Not sure about Rhodes to be honest. I think he's never had the service whilst at Wednesday, depends on how we are going to play next season. The amount of goals scored from long distance may change and if we do start delivering the balls into those area's he'll score, but Bruce will know what and who he wants I suppose, be an interesting close season I reckon. He did say that they'll all be informed in the coming days if they are to have a future at the massive.