Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

Message added by mort

1 hour ago, I1L2T3 said:

You support May’s deal now?

You seem very confused.

Ive NEVER  supported May`s "Surrender" deal ,and never will. I was just pointing out the irony of Communist Corbin calling someone else a national embarrassment. 

51 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

The only one which has been negotiated by the current British government. 

They have also approved in principle, Labour's customs union proposal which may be one of the things considered by this week's indicative votes.

None of which will be binding , so pretty pointless .

45 minutes ago, woodview said:

I know you are keen to ensure presentation of accurate data, so this might be useful

https://fullfact.org/europe/peoples-vote-march-count/

300k is still a good attendance, just not quite as hyperbolic as 1m+ though.

How many did they estimate were on the Brexit Betrayal March?

Hold on, I'll tell you. 122.

That is 137 minus the 15 blue vest stewards who don't count as they were paid to be there. It's so much easier when there are so few people that you can actually point and count! 😂

44 minutes ago, woodview said:

I know you are keen to ensure presentation of accurate data, so this might be useful

https://fullfact.org/europe/peoples-vote-march-count/

300k is still a good attendance, just not quite as hyperbolic as 1m+ though.

Its a pity that we dont know just how many on that peoples vote march were/are actually eligible to vote though.

1 minute ago, apelike said:

Its a pity that we dont know just how many on that peoples vote march were/are actually eligible to vote though.

And that is relevant why?

Just now, Top Cats Hat said:

And that is relevant why?

Err, because it was supposed to be a peoples vote march..

So you can only express on opinion on whether there should be a people's vote if you are eligible to vote yourself? 

Did I say that, anybody can attend a march, mind you, I dont think anybody on SF did!  

44 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

How many did they estimate were on the Brexit Betrayal March?

Hold on, I'll tell you. 122.

That is 137 minus the 15 blue vest stewards who don't count as they were paid to be there. It's so much easier when there are so few people that you can actually point and count! 😂

I've never made any claims or posts about that march.

Thought you'd appreciate having the facts and not getting involved in spreading fake news.

1 hour ago, Penistone999 said:

Ive NEVER  supported May`s "Surrender" deal ,and never will. I was just pointing out the irony of Communist Corbin calling someone else a national embarrassment. 

May is not a national embarrassment?

You still seem confused.

24 minutes ago, apelike said:

Did I say that, anybody can attend a march, mind you, I dont think anybody on SF did!  

Surely you were there in spirit on the March to leave?

42 minutes ago, apelike said:

The same could be applied to the diminutive Brexit Betrayal March of course, with one participant pictured waving a Manx flag.

But, as you posted subsequently: "anybody can attend a march".

10 minutes ago, woodview said:

Thought you'd appreciate having the facts and not getting involved in spreading fake news.

I do.

A friend of mine who works for London Buses and liaises with the Metropolitan Police over major events, was told at 4pm that the figure was between 800,000 and 1.1 million people depending on the time of day as some people were leaving the area before others had left Park Lane to start the march. That's why I confidently called it 'around a million' while most of the media were talking about '100s of thousands'.

That seems to concur with the majority of estimates from later in the day.

42 minutes ago, apelike said:

My wife and her sister did. I was at home looking after the kids.