Brett kavanaugh - Supreme Court

I'm glad common sense prevailed and mindless mob rule didn't win the day.

We just don't know, and probably never will know what happened, if anything between Brett Kavanaugh and this lady all those years ago, but there has to be proof, there has to be due process or other wise where are we?

It wasn't mindless mob rule, it was calculated political meddling and it backfired, thank god. Of course, the rabble of protesters was more concerned about the #Me Too doctrines than they were about justice and the law.

What has this man done?

1) if he's guilty lock him up

2) if he's isn't then let him get on with the job

3) but there shouldn't be trial by media

4) if this lady has got evidence then she should produce it

Congrats to Brett Kavanaugh.

Thankfully those disgusting lies and smear tactics didnt work in the end and he is able to take his rightful position.

Either way, and no matter who was in law correct:

a. the complainant never pressed criminal charges; so

b. the accused is of necessity Not Guilty; and

c. it beggars belief that USA politics has no arguments on policies but merely on personalities.

It makes the UK Parliamentary system- and even its Political Party leaders- look like exemplars of correct and rational debate.

What has this man done?

1) if he's guilty lock him up

2) if he's isn't then let him get on with the job

3) but there shouldn't be trial by media

4) if this lady has got evidence then she should produce it

Denouncing Democrats for violating the sacred tenet that someone is innocent until proven guilty, Trump led the crowd in a chant of "Lock her up!" for a person who has never been charged with a crime.

... that was *after* the evidence had been produced and showed no crime had been comitted :?

Hmmmm :suspect:

There seems to be a lot of it going around:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/30/us/politics/mueller-fabricated-claims.html

"Paid to make 'em up".. .hmmm, that sorta sounds worse! :?

Weird huh, something tells me you won't be getting all upset under the collar this time? :suspect:

Edited by Magilla

Weird huh, something tells me you won't be getting all upset under the collar this time? :suspect:

This time? We were not even hot under the collar last time lol. How many times have you seen anyone post anything about it other than you above?

We just believe in due process and innocent until proven guilty. But you guys, you must believe the accuser right? You must do. It would just show you are just a bunch of lying hypocrites to believe one and not the other with zero evidence otherwise.

You should all be condemning Mueller and call him a gang rapist and serial rapist like you all did to Kavanaugh.

Meanwhile we think he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

This time? We were not even hot under the collar last time lol. How many times have you seen anyone post anything about it other than you above?

According to you, the behaviour Kavanaugh was subjected to was "disgusting", as well as a tirade of other indigancies, seems like you were getting hot under the collar about it :suspect:

"Disgusting Democrats" wasn't it?

So, now we have a couple of Trump supporters *paying* a woman to do the same..... Presumably you're appalled... no? :rolleyes:

We just believe in due process and innocent until proven guilty.

Of course, that's why you're all shouting "Lock her up!" about a woman who has never been accused of a crime, where the "evidence" showed one had never been committed! :loopy:

But you guys, you must believe the accuser right? You must do. It would just show you are just a bunch of lying hypocrites to believe one and not the other with zero evidence otherwise.

Kavanaugh wasn't in a court of law, merely the court of public opinion.

You should all be condemning Mueller and call him a gang rapist and serial rapist like you all did to Kavanaugh. Meanwhile we think he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Demonstrably not true, as Trumps treatment of Hillary demonstrates :?

Why not? I think it is disgraceful and pathetic that people should make stuff up that has such a massive effect on other people whether it be Kavanaugh or Mueller unlike others on here including you.

Why not? I think it is disgraceful and pathetic that people should make stuff up that has such a massive effect on other people whether it be Kavanaugh or Mueller

There's nothing suggesting Ford was making anything up, unlike those accusing Mueller.

It's not with some irony that I notice the Trump diehards who *paid* the women to make stuff up about Mueller couldn't spell her name correctly :hihi:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-smear-pushed-by-pro-trump-activists-falls-apart-at-press-conference

unlike others on here including you.

The only comment I made about Kavanaugh was not in any way related to anything Ford (or any other sexual assault accuser) said.. Whoopsy :?

It's pretty funny when you complain about other people "making things up" by making something up. :loopy: ... but thanks from proving my point better than I ever could :hihi:

"disgraceful and pathetic"... remember ;)

Edited by Magilla

There's nothing suggesting Ford was making anything up, unlike those accusing Mueller.

It's not with some irony that I notice the Trump diehards who *paid* the women to make stuff up about Mueller couldn't spell her name correctly :hihi:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-smear-pushed-by-pro-trump-activists-falls-apart-at-press-conference

The only comment I made about Kavanaugh was not in any way related to anything Ford (or any other sexual assault accuser) said.. Whoopsy :?

It's pretty funny when you complain about other people "making things up" by making something up. :loopy: ... but thanks from proving my point better than I ever could :hihi:

"disgraceful and pathetic"... remember ;)

I apologise Magilla, reading back through the thread I see that you were not one of the ones that insisted that every allegation against him disqualified him, unlike others on here. You do however fail to condemn the shameful allegations that were made without any evidence.

Edited by samonosuke