Are the people of Sheffield getting fatter?

I'm not! Still only 10 stone wet through and 5'10" inches tall. Kids say I am 5' 9" but what do they know.

You do lose height as you age, I was 6'2 from 15 to about 12 years ago when I was almost 62 years old, and I was startled to find out at a routine physical exam that I was only a half inch over 6ft, yet I do not have a stoop or anything like that.

---------- Post added 31-07-2018 at 14:28 ----------

Maybe everybody stopped smoking all at once in Sheffield LOL .I put on 20lbs in the first 6 months after I quit and I can't lose an ounce of it and that was 4 years ago. :mad:

Edited by Ontarian1981

You do lose height as you age, I was 6'2 from 15 to about 12 years ago when I was almost 62 years old, and I was startled to find out at a routine physical exam that I was only a half inch over 6ft, yet I do not have a stoop or anything like that.

Maybe everybody stopped smoking all at once in Sheffield LOL .I put on 20lbs in the first 6 months after I quit and I can't lose an ounce of it and that was 4 years ago. :mad:

I lost all my hair one July evening when I was 50!..

What a card game that was.

Well Mr.T. To look at another way, if you had lost that amount from a leg, you would be walking with a limp !:)

Edited by St Petre
Add

I lost all my hair one July evening when I was 50!..

What a card game that was.

Makes a change from saying you got that way from "nodding them in":D

---------- Post added 31-07-2018 at 16:11 ----------

Well Mr.T. To look at another way, if you had lost that amount from a leg, you would be walking with a limp !:)

No, I would have had a piece took out of the shin bone of the other one to even me up.:wink: I always take a balanced view of life lol

Edited by Ontarian1981

[/color]

pizza is mainly carbs and again lasagna is not a good example of a healthy meal it just like Pizza full of carbs and calories, milk, pasta, butter, cheese, fat, flour etc nice every so often maybe with some greens veg or salad.

i guarantee you i can make a lasagna thats feeds more than four for the same price as a bought in one for 4 and it will also be healthier bulked out with a mirepoix of carrots,celery,onions.....oh by the way i trained as a chef many years ago and still cook, so i am probably better informed than you!

i was just doing a like for like comparison.

I'm not going to try and prove how well informed i am. I may not be able to spatchcock a quail but I understand what constitutes a well balanced diet and lasagne or pizza can certainly be included as part of one.

Edited by TimmyR