Age to drink alcohol should be 21 .

I think it is OK that 18 is the minimum drinking age. 21 is too much.

it's not that, but the voting age that should be increased. It's far too low, and should go up, but not to 21. Merely to 20, is sufficient.

You must have. Just read the the previous post then you understand. :loopy:

---------- Post added 05-07-2018 at 17:25 ----------

Who do think I am, Judge Pickles. :huh:

So if the consequences aren't bad why would anyone be "crying for your mummy" as you put it....?

Are you intending to engage with the debate or is this just trolling. Do you know what the legal drinking ages are? In private? In public? What about with a meal what is the minimum age in a resteraunt then?

you need to ask...hes just trolling lol

I don't think the driving age should be raised. By 18 you're an adult and should be able to live independently and that includes being able to get around and get to work, which might not always be possible by public transport. Starting at 17 makes sense to give people the chance to learn and pass their test by age 18.

I do however think there should be better driver training, for example mandatory training on rural roads/motorways, and more restrictions on new drivers such as limitations on the number of young passengers you can carry.

I basically don't believe a 17 year old who has just passed their test should be allowed to put four 16 year old friends in their car and go tooling off on rural roads that they've potentially had no training on, depending where they live. It's madness.

BUT they absolutely should be able to take themselves to work or wherever else they need to be.

i believe motorway training is being thought of being included? we live out in the sticks so my kids are learning to drive on "rural" roads ;)

You must have. Just read the the previous post then you understand.

I did. You seemed to question that people drink underage. You also seem to know little facts about the point you want to argue about and are coming across as under equipped to engage in debate.

Until you get caught then your crying for your Mummy. :suspect:

I didnt, police took me home, half hour later i climbed out mi bedroom window went and carried on, i was under 18 :P

Its big AND its clever

although, there WAS a consequence, the off license that sold it to me got into bother so when i finally did turn 18, they still refused to sell me it....grrrrrr

Edited by melthebell

i believe motorway training is being thought of being included? we live out in the sticks so my kids are learning to drive on "rural" roads ;)

IT already is I think - there was a bit on the news a few weeks back that learners could go supervised on the motorway.

Me trolling, Youve got people talking stupid about 5 year olds drinking alcohol and then people asking me whats the Punishment for under age drinkers. :rant:

It's not 'talking stupid'. It's a fact.