Wilder unsettled

scargill

is this an Owls thread?? as per usual the "know alls" are commenting on Blade business hoping for a reaction from the regular Blade contributors, hoping for a bite and an enforced holiday..

If your in the know, and you know everthing Blades related come on over to the bright side !!

If not comment and work on your own clubs lowly position.

Shameful baiting from the USUAL SUSPECT (S), no doubt feeling ganged upon AGAIN, when ever they are confronted

Press the report button as much as you want, i am off for a holiday of my own choice.

Wasted enough time on here .

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

is this an Owls thread?? as per usual the "know alls" are commenting on Blade business hoping for a reaction from the regular Blade contributors, hoping for a bite and an enforced holiday..

If your in the know, and you know everthing Blades related come on over to the bright side !!

Shameful baiting from the USUAL SUSPECT (S), no doubt feeling ganged upon AGAIN, when ever they are confronted.

Calm yourself down, theres hardly any baiting at all in the thread, some of the things Wilder said were quite unusual for a football manager and are worth debating whoever you support.

Keep living in denial if you like, it won’t go away.

neither will I :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 27-02-2018 at 11:41 ----------

If that's the case then he has been offered a better job and wants out without losing too much face, a bit like Carlos, don't you think?

Not like Carlos at all .Half the fans wanted Carlos to go which is not the case at the lane.

---------- Post added 27-02-2018 at 11:49 ----------

Shameful baiting from the USUAL SUSPECT (S), no doubt feeling ganged upon AGAIN, when ever they are confronted

Press the report button as much as you want, i am off for a holiday of my own choice.

Wasted enough time on here .

Well said mate .Now I wonder who you are referring to now let me think.Enjoy your holiday mate but you will be banned when you come back.I can see him now pressing his button.

Manager of the club you've supported all your life?

The club in the best position it's been in since Methusalah was a lad?

Two points off the Playoffs?

If I was the Manager who was in this position, at the present time, at my club,

wild horses wouldn't drag me away from it.

Even if the horses were Spanish Stallions wearing Real Madrid kits.

That said, it's not just a reaction to the Hull result, because given 24 hours to consider, Wilder didn't lighten up one jot on his second interview.

I suspect that summat's unsettled at S2, but I don't think it's Wilder.

I think his contract and tenure is carved in stone.

Maybe the Stallions WILL come calling one day, but I doubt it. He's a good, good Manager, he's proved it over the last few years, but maybe he has reached his limit, or to be more precise, his limit given Aldi funds to spend.

Whether (Whoever holds the purse strings) will give him a little bit more in the Summer, we'll have to wait and see AND if he gets a few quid, can Wilder handle it? He's never had funds, so none of us know the answer to that one.

Nah, Wilder's settled at S2, he's had his carpet slippers under that bench for 40 odd years.

Manager of the club you've supported all your life?

The club in the best position it's been in since Methusalah was a lad?

Two points off the Playoffs?

If I was the Manager who was in this position, at the present time, at my club,

wild horses wouldn't drag me away from it.

Even if the horses were Spanish Stallions wearing Real Madrid kits.

That said, it's not just a reaction to the Hull result, because given 24 hours to consider, Wilder didn't lighten up one jot on his second interview.

I suspect that summat's unsettled at S2, but I don't think it's Wilder.

I think his contract and tenure is carved in stone.

Maybe the Stallions WILL come calling one day, but I doubt it. He's a good, good Manager, he's proved it over the last few years, but maybe he has reached his limit, or to be more precise, his limit given Aldi funds to spend.

Whether (Whoever holds the purse strings) will give him a little bit more in the Summer, we'll have to wait and see AND if he gets a few quid, can Wilder handle it? He's never had funds, so none of us know the answer to that one.

Nah, Wilder's settled at S2, he's had his carpet slippers under that bench for 40 odd years.

Do you know that I think you are not far off with MOST of what you say.Apart from not being sure if he can handle funds ok.I think given the opportunity I see no reason why he is any different from any other manager but will he be offered decent amount of funds is another matter.Now given a choice the fans will now be on Wilders side after he has performed a miracle down at the lane and the board must know that this time THEY will be held responsible for any failings unlike before when the manager was their target.

---------- Post added 27-02-2018 at 12:13 ----------

What is a pain as far as Blades are concerned is the timing of this disruption at board level.Could not have come at a more inconvenient time. Well done guys.

Maybe Wilder sees the Prince as a threat to him personally and his club,the way that some Blades are afraid what a Prince future holds for the club.

Wilder is the figurehead for the Blades,on and off the pitch,he can see how some clubs have gone when foreign owners have taken over and maybe he fears for the future that he can be forced out of his position of power at the club,either by sacking,and/or by the future policies after McCabe.

He's not going to say anything public if he is,because that will only create a rift between him and the Prince if he does get control,even before he does get control.

Edited by chalga