Car Boot, I'm not sure you are correct in your analysis that the poor decided on the Brexit route, I think you will find it was a mix of the very monetary rich people in society and the people who were influenced by the media into believing the politicians lies.
But back on track, my wishes for 2019 would be :-
- an an end to lying politicians
- fully funded public services
- a wage cap for upper managers based on their lowest paid workers
- big business paying their fair share of tax
- high earners paying their fair share of tax
- tax avoidance schemes to be made illegal
- tax breaks for people who start new businesses.