Bush says theres clear evidence..

All the major powers of the world use their agents to "meddle" to varying degrees in the affairs of other countries. The US should stop being hypocrites on this because no one meddles more than they do.

Oh, that’s a sound reason for the US allowing itself to be turned over by its key global rival.

Seems like a flimsy excuse Alan

Oh, that’s a sound reason for the US allowing itself to be turned over by its key global rival.

Seems like a flimsy excuse Alan

Did Russian agents coerce American voters to vote one way or the other in the election?? no.

This Russian "meddling" in the main, amounts to RT giving a different perspective on events to CNN and Fox.

Did Russian agents coerce American voters to vote one way or the other in the election?? no.

This Russian "meddling" in the main, amounts to RT giving a different perspective on events to CNN and Fox.

Wasting your time fella.

Some people have fallen hook line and sinker for the 'Russia did it' story.

---------- Post added 11-02-2018 at 12:15 ----------

That lying piece of crap once said they had evidence Iraq was connected to 9/11 and they also had WMD's

Look how that all panned out.

I can't see anything wrong with what Bush said at all.

"pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled"

And

"Whether (Russia) affected the outcome is another question," Bush said. "It’s problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results."

Seems perfectly reasonable. What's not reasonable is getting too carried away by cherry picking and reading something into it that's not there.

I can't see anything wrong with what Bush said at all.

"pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled"

And

"Whether (Russia) affected the outcome is another question," Bush said. "It’s problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system. Our democracy is only as good as people trust the results."

Seems perfectly reasonable. What's not reasonable is getting too carried away by cherry picking and reading something into it that's not there.

I don't understand. I was in The Bush the other day. No-one mentioned the election or Russia?

Thought I'd highlight this as it sums it up perfectly.

but if it was "proved" to be true?

id have you down for one hating the fact foriegners were meddling in our affairs

But is it proved to be true, or are wanting it to be? Do you think Bush has any credibility, well I guess he did con a conner like Blaire and screwed the Middle East up? How much blood have they on their collective hands?

Edited by phil752