Well done Joe Wildsmith

I'd happily take Westwood. Highly unlikely due to wages etc, but we'll be after a keeper in the summer and only a few months ago I rated him as the best in the division. Reckon any of the big spending Championship teams would jump at the chance of signing him.

Yeah looking at Wildsmith and Dawsom currently, i'd prolly get rid too, prolly wouldnt have previously, he has dipped a bit recently, prolly cos of his injuries, still one of the best keepers in the league

---------- Post added 02-02-2018 at 20:27 ----------

Joe Wildsmith speaks

From the little I've seen this season, Wildsmith is probably your best player.

Was he in goal today against Birmingham ?

Was he in goal today against Birmingham ?

haha yes, and somebody said he was at fault for two of the goals, i dont know tho i wasnt there

Grappler knows full well who was in goal yesterday.

The first goal was a mix up between Venancio (who held his hands up to it) and JW, the second was a shot that Joe would have stopped nine times out of ten but it bounced slightly and squirmed under him.

Grappler knows full well who was in goal yesterday.

The first goal was a mix up between Venancio (who held his hands up to it) and JW, the second was a shot that Joe would have stopped nine times out of ten but it bounced slightly and squirmed under him.

The 2nd he would have saved 999/1000,we all make errors