Amazon Prime Now - 2 hour delivery

No thanks, I would like to keep what little is left of my sanity

---------- Post added 30-12-2017 at 20:31 ----------

This.

It's not the pleasure it used to be back when I was in my twenties, that's for sure.

I'm grateful I live 30 seconds walk from the local shops, so I can avoid driving at weekends if I choose

I cannot believe you are daft enough to walk for 30 seconds when you have a car :hihi:

No thanks, I would like to keep what little is left of my sanity

---------- Post added 30-12-2017 at 20:31 ----------

This.

It's not the pleasure it used to be back when I was in my twenties, that's for sure.

I'm grateful I live 30 seconds walk from the local shops, so I can avoid driving at weekends if I choose

I used to love going home the long way round when I worked in West Yorkshire. Just for a relaxing drive home .Now days it's quickest way home

Try doing 15+ hours a day sometime I do 18 plus commute to and from work

I had a conversation with a guy once, he was an Italian chap working at a hotel in central London. We were comparing who worked the longest hours (I won at 34 hours straight). We then paused and pretty much at the same time said "why the **** are we doing this?"

I didn't get a badge, and nobody gives a toss. I work silly hours still, but probably 7 weeks out of 52. If you're doing 15 hours a day 5 (or more) days a week, week in week out ask yourself who really benefits.

I had a conversation with a guy once, he was an Italian chap working at a hotel in central London. We were comparing who worked the longest hours (I won at 34 hours straight). We then paused and pretty much at the same time said "why the **** are we doing this?"

I didn't get a badge, and nobody gives a toss. I work silly hours still, but probably 7 weeks out of 52. If you're doing 15 hours a day 5 (or more) days a week, week in week out ask yourself who really benefits.

Driving for a living traffic etc impacts a lot on my working day ,other night was in Kent and the a1 ,m11,a14,m1 were all shut so that added couple of hours to my trip back home so it's not always by chose