Amazon Prime Now - 2 hour delivery

Yeah, even though they're self employed they'll be glad of the break ;)

I would imagine you are correct, they get terrible pay, my mate worked for them for a few months and said he was delivering 100 parcels a day sometimes and after paying everything out only made about £40 a day, not sure if he was winding me up.

I would imagine you are correct, they get terrible pay, my mate worked for them for a few months and said he was delivering 100 parcels a day sometimes and after paying everything out only made about £40 a day, not sure if he was winding me up.

The self employed amazon drivers get/got a shocking deal. The numbers quoted tie up with a panorama programme I watched a year or so back. I think fully employed workers do ok but self employed one's appear to be getting ripped off. I don't know how current this situation is though.

The self employed amazon drivers get/got a shocking deal. The numbers quoted tie up with a panorama programme I watched a year or so back. I think fully employed workers do ok but self employed one's appear to be getting ripped off. I don't know how current this situation is though.

I worked for a local car parts delivery firm for about 3 months and it made me ill it was so hectic, proper multi drop parcel delivery jobs would kill me, I wouldn't be able to handle the stress of driving like that to a deadline.

I worked for a local car parts delivery firm for about 3 months and it made me ill it was so hectic, proper multi drop parcel delivery jobs would kill me, I wouldn't be able to handle the stress of driving like that to a deadline.

I feel like that every day, just on the morning comute to work.

Then I've got an 8hr+ working day to look forward to

And then I've got the evening commute home.

I feel like that every day, just on the morning comute to work.

Then I've got an 8hr+ working day to look forward to

And then I've got the evening commute home.

My commute to work is only a ten minute drive and thats when the roads are empty, driving back takes around 25 minutes due to the traffic, even this is enough for me, the older I get the more I dislike driving.

Try doing 15+ hours a day sometime I do 18 plus commute to and from work

No thanks, I would like to keep what little is left of my sanity

---------- Post added 30-12-2017 at 20:31 ----------

. . . the older I get the more I dislike driving.

This.

It's not the pleasure it used to be back when I was in my twenties, that's for sure.

I'm grateful I live 30 seconds walk from the local shops, so I can avoid driving at weekends if I choose

Edited by The Joker