Is it time to stop going or Protest Swfc fans ??

Tbf I don't think carlos will get sack cant afford too , But the signings have been poor , Fans are paying for this big time , Something is not right in the background . only option is to sell players that don't play much - but why would they want to move when on a good wage ?

Oh no!!! A Rugby player's strike!?!?!

Whatever will we do?

It still wouldn't surprise me if it happened in football,and they planned a Premier League 2 on the back of it,with promotion and relegation to Premier League 1 in the not too distant future.

We have already done name changing of leagues and nothing as such alters. The big/ money clubs still maintain there position it the top league, and yes we do need to get there, it,s how life works known commonly as bettering yourself. Us as supporters will still support our teams, going to watch them is now getting to be another kettle of fish though, as prices soar.

I’d like to see Wednesday in the Premier League again. We’ve got the squad to get there, just need to get them firing

people mention the jan window,but we would have to sell first,we should of done it the wolves way sod the rules as the don't count if you go up,its working for them so far.

people mention the jan window,but we would have to sell first,we should of done it the wolves way sod the rules as the don't count if you go up,its working for them so far.

It didn't for Forest and QPR have just been hit with a hefty fine.

Selling players in the window is not always a bad thing.

See Wolves look like signing Jurgen Locadia from PSV valued about £6.5m, they must have shattered the rules on transfers.

who will do better? who is available and can do better? his record stands for itself, the first championship playoffs in years, and with a third in sight.

Who knows, maybe if the job was advertised it'd attract some surprisingly big names, it's not as if it's 2002 again and we're reduced to scraping around for the cheapest option we can. It could be suggested that any half decent experienced manager should do a better job with this squad of players than Carlos is. We did well in his first season, last season was boring and negative but we ground out enough narrow wins to somehow finish 4th, but this year we're not even doing that and genuinely going backwards (literally, in games!) and I'm not sure how anybody who actually watches us week in week out can defend him.

Consider this - with the most expensive and highly paid squad in our history, and with the fans paying the most expensive prices in both the club's and this division's history, we're 6 points off the playoffs, we're playing dreadful "football", we've won 3 of the last 12 league games and we've had just 3 shots on target in the last 337 minutes of football - of which one was a header that only our giant forward could turn into a goal attempt, one was a penalty, and one was embarrassed to be classed as a "shot" on target.

You may say the playoffs are "in sight" but I'm struggling to muster up much confidence from this season's form that we're capable of going on the 5 game winning streak that we'd probably need to get back into the top 6, let alone sustain playoff form throughout the rest of the season.

Still, I only go to every home match and the vast majority of away games, so what do I know? It seems to be mainly those who don't actually go to games and say things like "but look where we were 5 years ago" and "he got us into the playoffs twice" who are vocal in their support for him.

It still wouldn't surprise me if it happened in football,and they planned a Premier League 2 on the back of it,with promotion and relegation to Premier League 1 in the not too distant future.

Nothing that involves money surprises me anymore. What WILL surprise me is when/if they ever make a decision I agree with.

Oh look, a flying pig........ :hihi:

who will do better? who is available and can do better? his record stands for itself, the first championship playoffs in years, and with a third in sight.

Who will do better than mid table with a big budget ? Most managers I'd guess, I think Chansiri would look for a foreign boss again, if not there's the likes of Pullis out of work, after that you're looking at managers doing a good job lower down the leagues, The Shrewsbury boss, or someone with Wednesday connections, Dean Smith.

---------- Post added 01-12-2017 at 13:48 ----------

He's not trying any guilt trip, we are sailing very close to breaching FFP rules, the 1867 scheme was a way to increase revenue to counter this, its a problem for all clubs who try to spend a little more than the norm (unless your a Prem team then you get carte blanche).

That's what happens when you Buy Rhodes and Winnall when you already have 4 strikers, and don't sell anyone. You then buy a Portugese centre back who never sets foot on the pitch.