Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds United 01/10/17

Wow come on doom & gloom:suspect: WAWAW 2.1 the owls ......

Stay where you are hots. I"ve called the nurse.:help:

I suppose she'd like to see 6 goals as well. We all like to see goals. I'm not paying for her though. :)

Well she does come from l**ds:hihi:

[/b]

Thanks but i'll trust my own judgement over your's every time...;)

No helping some people. Good luck tomorrow.

I suppose she'd like to see 6 goals as well. We all like to see goals. I'm not paying for her though. :)

Hull lost at home the other night but just put 6 past Birmingham, can't see Wednesday doing that to Leeds though.

Guest sibon
Hull lost at home the other night but just put 6 past Birmingham, can't see Wednesday doing that to Leeds though.

I can see us giving leeds a good pasting. We have the attacking resources to stick six past any team in the division.

Unfortunately, we also have a comedy defence and we could just as easily concede six.

we also have a comedy defence

it wasnt very funny the past two games :(

I will be there and bring my luck so 3-0 the owls and we can march on from there and leave all this doom/gloom behind us and I have dosh on them winning the league,so up the owls premier here we come.

This will be a good’un, more pressure on Wednesday being the home team and on a relatively poor run of results.

Wednesday 2 V Leeds 1

IF the pressure is brushing against Carlos even a teeny weeny bit, he might just unleash the hounds at any time, and yes, we will hit someone for six, I'm sure.

But that defence needs a good seeing to by a defensive coach in the manner of Tony Adams or Martin Keown, or that geezer who used to manage boring 1-0 Arsenal. I'm no football coach (not even close) so I don't know why we're so weak at the back, but surely there's someone out there to sort it out, and let Carlos get on with managing the rest of the strategies.

Hunt and Reach coming in for a lot of stick from a good number of fans lately, with Van Aken being walloped as well. Westwood's 'had it', Wallace is getting it in the ear, some say Pudil has to go. Lees's not up to scratch this past month, Fox not good enough, etc, etc, etc.

In other words, not one of our defensive players is good enough.

Is this true, or is it the organisation that's wrong?

You tell me, cos I haven't got a clue.

Oh, and he MUST find a spot for Joao today in my opinion.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

my vote nigel pearson and chris waddle for maneger sap,i am off to the match now lets hope we win.

Today’s line up against Leeds:

Wildsmith

Hunt

Lees

Van Aken

Reach

Wallace

Jones

Bannan

Lee

Fletcher

Hooper

Subs: Dawson, Rhodes, Butterfield, Palmer, Nuhiu, Jaoa, Pudil

---------- Post added 01-10-2017 at 11:21 ----------

my vote nigel pearson and chris waddle for maneger sap,i am off to the match now lets hope we win.

Pearson is managing OH Leuven.