Barcelona- van ploughs into crowd

Wonder which 'Foreign Policy' Spain employed to deserve this ?

Spain has around 2 million Muslims and over half do not have citizenship so I am not suprised,people come to Spain from all over the world to enjoy themselves and Isis see this as a target against the west.

Unfortunatly the people who slagged him off for these statement will stay in their hole.

they will and they will be wringing their hands over and over:roll:

this is not going to stop, the momentum of these attacks will sadly increase, there is no law or bollard fitting that will stop this!!

the only way is to do what has been called for in the past and ignored because it is too sensitive to certain cultures!!! intern , arrest and deport any known or suspected sympathisers!!!!

I wonder if anti collision technology could be adapted to assist with reducing the threat, I know it would only be new vehicles, and it would take a long time to work through without some very drastic legislation, but every little will help. I wonder if it could become a requirement to retrofit?- doubtful I guess.

I attended a seminar some years ago about the design of public spaces to mitigate the effects of terror attacks, - careful specification of bollards, careful choosing of glass so it breaks in specific ways e.t.c.

Very sad that we have to consider fortifying the world like this.