Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

It's not really knowledge... another country believes in something that may or may not exist. Whoop de doo!!!

I want evidence.

So you can do.....what exactly?

So you can do.....what exactly?

Who knows... lets just prove it first before i think about what i think next.

Who knows... lets just prove it first before i think about what i think next.

You are right. I'd hate to ask you think about two connected things at once.......

7bn people on Earth. I think it's highly likely a small number of those will be intergender. Don't you? Why do you care?

You are right. I'd hate to ask you think about two connected things at once.......

7bn people on Earth. I think it's highly likely a small number of those will be intergender. Don't you? Why do you care?

Whoah! Hang on. Intergender is different to there being a third gender. Apparently... gender isn't linked to genitalia. So, being born with both sets doesn't automatically create a third gender. Gender is a social construct, don't you know...

I think there are only 2 genders, male and female. Although Facebook apparently lists about 70. No doubt this was invented by the Liberal Left.

I've no doubt that there are a lot of people in between who haven't made their mind up. But ultimately you are one or the other - genetically. Unless you are a genuine Hermaphrodite?

I don't see why someone's sexuality should define them - no matter what they think they are. I also think it's no-one else's business what your sexual preferences are. That's between you and you partner.

I think there are only 2 genders, male and female. Although Facebook apparently lists about 70. No doubt this was invented by the Liberal Left.

I've no doubt that there are a lot of people in between who haven't made their mind up. But ultimately you are one or the other - genetically. Unless you are a genuine Hermaphrodite?

I don't see why someone's sexuality should define them - no matter what they think they are. I also think it's no-one else's business what your sexual preferences are. That's between you and you partner.

But it's not just between two people now as per the John Lewis thread/argument

Whoah! Hang on. Intergender is different to there being a third gender. Apparently... gender isn't linked to genitalia. So, being born with both sets doesn't automatically create a third gender. Gender is a social construct, don't you know...

How is it hard to understand? Some people can neither identify as male or female regardless of what tackle they have. You might call that weird but I'd call it statistically unlikely to never happen given all other diversity seen in humans.

---------- Post added 20-09-2017 at 01:20 ----------

But it's not just between two people now as per the John Lewis thread/argument

I have a pair of Levi's that are 10 years old and which I still wear. How many 5 year olds have 10 year old jeans?

What's the big deal about selling a range of clothes for kids that either boys or girls can wear for a slither of time before they grow out of them and have to buy some more?

---------- Post added 20-09-2017 at 01:36 ----------

Have you not read any previous posts about the difference between biological sex and gender? You are mixing up the two. I'm sure a lot of psychologists, biologists and other peer reviewed experts beg to differ with your opinion. To categorise those as the "Liberal Left" would be an adsurdity.

Scientists aren't the "Liberal Left" when they make your sat-nav work or cure your mother of cancer or create tech that allows you to post here. But they suddenly become minions of "The Liberal Left" as soon as they talk about something that you might find weird.

Great logic.

Edited by Jacko92

Of course things are being forced... that's the point of what's being made to happen!!!

Can you explain what it is that is being forced? And does that enforcment affect you...in any way. If it does..how?

Btw.. homosexuality was enshrined in law so as to protect..not to force homosexuality on any or all... inc you!

Can you explain what it is that is being forced? And does that enforcment affect you...in any way. If it does..how?

Btw.. homosexuality was enshrined in law so as to protect..not to force homosexuality on any or all... inc you!

I don't suppose for one moment he can.

If you're in the majority or don't care one way or the other, mixed toilets and boys and girls clothes all jumbled up in John Lewis it won't matter a jot. If you aren't keen on any of those things it will feel a bit forced. It's not like anyone has had a vote or anything.

My bold - that's not strictly true, I've already mentioned that. Please explain your definition. People can be genetically mosaic or genetically male genotype but appear female (female phenotype) and visa versa. Lots of examples on the Internet if you want to search the subject.

If you're in the majority or don't care one way or the other, mixed toilets and boys and girls clothes all jumbled up in John Lewis it won't matter a jot. If you aren't keen on any of those things it will feel a bit forced. It's not like anyone has had a vote or anything.

They didn't "jumble up" the clothes, they just stopped labelling them boys and girls. It's not like you'll be unable to buy a blue or pink onesie, or unable to locate the trousers or the dresses in the childrens section.