Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

Too hard a question? Really?

Why would I mention search engines?

Stop being deliberately obtuse , I never said you mentioned search engines

Stop being deliberately obtuse , I never said you mentioned search engines

No. You did. Why would I?

No. You did. Why would I?

read it again and tell me where I said that.

Ummmmmm....there?

No, witchcraft and you know what I meant , just didn't mention search engines

Ummmmmm....there?

Really ...for some one who seems to know everything, you cant understand what I said ?

Really ...for some one who seems to know everything, you cant understand what I said ?

Spell it out.

learn to read things in the context that they were wrote . This is like arguing with my eleven year old daughter

learn to read things in the context that they were wrote . This is like arguing with my eleven year old daughter

Or.....you could learn to elucidate?

I'm not arguing because you haven't made a point that requires rebuttal so far as I can see.

Have you heard of Hijra?

No, i haven't. Please do enlighten me. And if you say 'it's not my job to educate you', i will assume that you have been to the femism/SJW school of debate.

No, i haven't. Please do enlighten me. And if you say 'it's not my job to educate you', i will assume that you have been to the femism/SJW school of debate.

Feel free to assume whatever you want. Just Google it.

Be warned though: you will meet the wrath of Hackey Lad if you do Google it. He seems to be against the acquisition of knowledge via search engines and perhaps other means too.

Perhaps there is a rule for SF that I haven't seen that says you must only express things on the forum you haven't learned. Only "knowledge" acquired in utero allowed.

They'll get bullied plain and simple.

Do what you want when your an adult, but don't push your weird views onto your children.

Why?

Why should the majority of society to be forced to put up with a small number of new-age oddballs looking to explore themselves?

If you want to do it crack on, but don't force the rest of us to tolerate your behaviour.

I'm wondering if you have hair on palms issues?

Just the sort of mentality Quentin Crisp and most of the gay community had to endure a few decades ago...and still enduring to this day...you weren't one of the "bullies"...were you.

Btw...non of this is being forced onto anyone...you just made that up..you'd do well in the higher eschelons of Isis ?