Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

its like the old homophobic belief that all gay men are child molesters :rolleyes:

You do seem to be alone in thinking that they should be sent into a changing room without their parent though..

am i?.. at what age should an adult male as a father /guardian/ responsible adult/ carer etc stop taking his daughter/female child in his care.. into the men's changing rooms or toilets?

then at that age you are saying you are comfortable wth them going into a changing room/ public toilet alone. and you are then saying you would be comfortable with them going in there when you have seen men some even posing as women enter the same facility.

if you are good with that i pity any child in your care

Careful, your prejudice is showing a through.

BTW i have no prejudices

prejudice : a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

i can tell you i did have an elevated sense of survival which was partly why i was selected for training in risk assessment for myself and a person or persons.

letting a child out of your sight is always has potential risks.. some of which are very low level and acceptable like them playing outside out of sight and earshot but near home with friends etc and some like letting them out of your sight in a town or city have potentially much higher risks based on a variety of factors.

i would not knowingly put a child at risk though in that regard i do understand some people's naivety in that regard their natural instinct sadly not being sufficient.. unfortunately not unlike yourself apparently.

Edited by fill

I don't know, does it really matter all that much?

It may do when it comes to which type of prison they'll be placed. We already have situations where transgender prisoners - for example MtF - want to be moved to a women's prison.

So, what, we now have to open trans prisons because trans prisoners will be uncomfortable being in gendered ones? I can see how a FtM trans person wouldn't want to be placed in a male prison, but, by having now transitioned, they are no longer female...

But, then, gender is a man-made construct, so just do away with gendered prisons and let ALL criminals mingle, regardless of which of the 1001 genders there supposedly are.

---------- Post added 07-09-2018 at 12:26 ----------

funny how this thread has devolved into transgender people committing crime, particularly sexual crimes....against children :(

Lowest common denominator...yet again

I haven't mentioned children...

It may do when it comes to which type of prison they'll be placed. We already have situations where transgender prisoners - for example MtF - want to be moved to a women's prison.

So, what, we now have to open trans prisons because trans prisoners will be uncomfortable being in gendered ones?

Why not just allow the MtoF transexual to go to the women's prison?

---------- Post added 07-09-2018 at 16:16 ----------

I can see how a FtM trans person wouldn't want to be placed in a male prison, but, by having now transitioned, they are no longer female...

Why do you think someone F to M wouldn't want to be in a male prison?

I can't see why they wouldn't.

But, then, gender is a man-made construct, so just do away with gendered prisons and let ALL criminals mingle, regardless of which of the 1001 genders there supposedly are.

You're just being silly now.

Is this relevant?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7197153/transgender-rapist-women-inmates-in-jail/

The report is also on other news media platforms.

It's difficult to comment without access to all of the facts, but it certainly looks like a failure to conduct proper risk assessment to me. I think the issue is more to do with the perpetrator being a rapist than identifying as a women - in other words a M to F transexual in jail for mortgage fraud or burglary would probably be fine in a women's prison. Rapists, especially pre-surgery rapists, not so much.

Err , because they are MEN . :roll:

Why are there more genders, yet schools are banning skirts and tight trousers? Is it just the UK that has a gender problem?

Because, barring one key part of the anatomy, they will still biologically be male. It is basically the beginning of mixed gendered prisons because that's what it is.

Why would someone prefer to be in a female prison? Well, listening to the feminist rhetoric about toxic masculinity and men are pretty much all rapists (especially white men) and violent... why wouldn't people want to be in a female prison?

And you can say I'm being silly, but the feminist/LGBTQUIGHT+ community are the ones claiming that gender is a state of mind and upbringing. That's why we're now seeing the first 'theybies' - babies being born and not being 'assigned' a gender on their birth certificate because the parents don't want to force gender stereotypes on their child.

Also, apparently in some places, white men can't be ambassadors for diversity, even if they are actually trans women:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2014/10/students-transgender-woman-cant-be-diversity-officer-because-shes-white-man-now/

Edited by leviathan13

Because, barring one key part of the anatomy, they will still biologically be male. It is basically the beginning of mixed gendered prisons because that's what it is.

A post-op M to F person - who is (as far as they are concerned a woman), living as a woman, looks like a woman, dresses like a woman and behaves like a woman.

Why should she not be in a women's prison again?

Do you think a men's prison would be a safe and appropriate place?

Would you be willing to insist that such a person is imprisoned with men?

A post-op M to F person - who is (as far as they are concerned a woman), living as a woman, looks like a woman, dresses like a woman and behaves like a woman.

Why should she not be in a women's prison again?

Do you think a men's prison would be a safe and appropriate place?

Would you be willing to insist that such a person is imprisoned with men?

I'd be more inclined to be more satisgied with that... but i'd still have questions about testosterone levels as if, for example, they kicked off, there's a good chance they would have a greater ability through physical strength to harm a female. Along the lines of allowing trans 'women' to compete in female sporting competitions.

The only two ways of sorting this out are don't commit a crime in the first place and have non-gendered prisons.

If it's a particularly horrendous crime, i couldn't care less what happened to them.