Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

We could ......but I strongly believe we should not and would not let my children use them or any child for which I had any responsibility.

So if you go swimming with your young son and daughter logistically what would you do?

as i'm concerned the gender binary, also referred to as gender binarism is the classification of sex and gender into two distinct, opposite and disconnected forms of masculine and feminine.

Most people these days regard that concept as old fashioned, unhelpful and innacurate, but you're free to cling onto it if you wish.

Most people these days regard that concept as old fashioned, unhelpful and innacurate, but you're free to cling onto it if you wish.

The fashionability of it is irrelevent .... However ..It is accurate .. with extremely few exceptions humans are physically male or female.

What some humans perceive themselves to be mentally if different from the norm is entirely their own business and not something I would want or need to get involved with discussion or argument about. And that is a choice I am still free to make.

So why exactly ARE you involved in a discussion about it?

And in fact you seem to be quite prepared to impose your opinion on other people, post #1402, where you've unilaterally decided that letting people use the appropriate facility is somehow a danger to children and that I shouldn't be allowed to put children in danger.

A pretty big leap if ever I saw one.

---------- Post added 04-09-2018 at 19:34 ----------

We could ......but I strongly believe we should not and would not let my children use them or any child for which I had any responsibility.

I don't recognise your self perceived right to determine that letting people use whichever facility they find appropriate is dangerous. :roll:

So why exactly ARE you involved in a discussion about it?

And in fact you seem to be quite prepared to impose your opinion on other people, post #1402, where you've unilaterally decided that letting people use the appropriate facility is somehow a danger to children and that I shouldn't be allowed to put children in danger.

A pretty big leap if ever I saw one.

---------- Post added 04-09-2018 at 19:34 ----------

Again you misunderstand ..do you not read then think before passing a comment.

I am against the provisdion of and against people using an INAPPROPRITE FACILITY.

I don't recognise your self perceived right to determine that letting people use whichever facility they find appropriate is dangerous. :roll:

why would you think that i would care about that?

but allowing children to use an INAPPROPRIATE FACILTY is potentially more dangerous than allowing them to use an appropriate one and is therefore could be construed as neglect.

BTW i am voicing my opinion and am willing to justify it and not in anyway trying to impose it on anyone

in regard to the acusation of me trying to impose my opinion... have you ever retrospectfully read any of your own posts with an open mind?

Why do you think that anyone cares about your opinion?

How have you managed to move onto children? Children, particularly the younger end of the spectrum, use whichever facility is appropriate for the parent they're with... So I think you're onto a loser with that one.

You are most definitely trying to impose it, what did you think you were doing with statements about neglecting children and that you don't think other people have the right to do something... Those are both statements about the control of other peoples behaviour.

You've also invented a strawman, you're (apparently now) arguing against people using an inappropriate facility, but the posts you argued against were actually about allowing people to choose for themselves the APPROPRIATE facility.

By inference what you actually mean is that you get to decide what facility is appropriate and the opinion of the person in question isn't relevant.

Your entire argument is about your opinion taking precedence and how people should behave in the way that you think is correct.

How have you managed to move onto children? Children, particularly the younger end of the spectrum, use whichever facility is appropriate for the parent they're with... So I think you're onto a loser with that one......

.............. Your entire argument is about your opinion taking precedence and how people should behave in the way that you think is correct.

i'm not trying to impose my opinion i'm just stating it.

and as children are generally considered to be amongst vthe most vulnerable people in society i am certain i am not alone in thinking we all have a collective responsibility when it comes to their safety.

sending a child alone into a public toilet in which there are men and men concealing or presenting themselves as women does not seem to me to somewhere that i would send a child.... if you would and its your child that's your choice i suppose.

i think you would be wrong .... thats my opinion ..which i am stating not imposing.

and as children are generally considered to be amongst vthe most vulnerable people in society i am certain i am not alone in thinking we all have a collective responsibility when it comes to their safety.

sending a child alone into a public toilet in which there are men and men concealing or presenting themselves as women does not seem to me to somewhere that i would send a child.... if you would and its your child that's your choice i suppose.

i think you would be wrong .... thats my opinion ..which i am stating not imposing.

I'd accompany younger children visiting a public toilet anyway - which makes any concerns about 'men presenting themselves as women' rather invalid anyway does it not?

By the way, have you any evidence that transgender people present any higher risk to children than men, or is that just an irrational idea on your part?

I'd accompany younger children visiting a public toilet anyway - which makes any concerns about 'men presenting themselves as women' rather invalid anyway does it not?

By the way, have you any evidence that transgender people present any higher risk to children than men, or is that just an irrational idea on your part?

I'd say, define what 'transgender' is and how it can be an official thing when the main argument is that it's fluid.

Technically, a woman can commit a sexual crime, but if she identifies as a man, does that go down statistically as a man commiting a crime?

It can't be argued because gender is fluid and to question that means you're a Trump supporting Nazi rape apologist anti-wage gappist...

I'd say, define what 'transgender' is and how it can be an official thing when the main argument is that it's fluid.

Technically, a woman can commit a sexual crime, but if she identifies as a man, does that go down statistically as a man commiting a crime?

It can't be argued because gender is fluid and to question that means you're a Trump supporting Nazi rape apologist anti-wage gappist...

I don't know, does it really matter all that much?

You do seem to be alone in thinking that they should be sent into a changing room without their parent though.

sending a child alone into a public toilet in which there are men and men concealing or presenting themselves as women

Careful, your prejudice is showing a through.

funny how this thread has devolved into transgender people committing crime, particularly sexual crimes....against children :(

Lowest common denominator...yet again