Gender Fluid etc, Opinions?

Are other species gender fluid?¿

Edited by WestTinsley

If you allow or encourage your son to go to school in a dress then you are very bad parents. :loopy:

Edited by SkylinePhoto

Boy removed from school in transgender rights row

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-41224146

I found this very odd, read an article about this earlier - not sure if it's the same one but it mentioned it made their children ill. As parents they can choose to bring their children up with whatever beliefs they want. But these parents do realise they can't wrap up their kids in cotton wool forever? What about when/if they go to college or university? What about work?

They do realise that their children will meet people with all sorts of different backgrounds, traditions, religions, sexual orientation, etc.

Plus I don't believe it made the children ill. At worse they might have laughed or found it odd. They are putting their opinion about how it makes them feel onto their children. I think it said the youngest was 5, my oldest is 5 and I don't think one of the boys wearing a dress would make him "ill". I think it would have very little impact on him at all.

They do realise that their children will meet people with all sorts of different backgrounds, traditions, religions, sexual orientation, etc.

If the parents think its wrong, they should tell their child that, and let them come to their own conclusions.

If the parents think its wrong, they should tell their child that, and let them come to their own conclusions.

I didn't say they shouldn't. But there is a difference between saying it's wrong and keeping their children in school so they can mix with children and saying it's wrong and taking them out.

At least if they are in school they will find it easier to come to their own conclusions and it also prepares them for life after school when they will meet people from different backgrounds, religions, etc.

Even if you don't agree with someone's opinions, religion or whatever we still have to get on with others. It may well come as a big shock to their children when they go to college or start their first job if they end up spending a life avoiding anything deemed un-Christian.

Just watched This Morning on the telly. Gender Fluid was discussed with two guests. Man one day, female the next, just swap around at will. I don't particularly care what the two adults do, live and let live. What really worries me is the child they have, I foresee a torrid time at school for him as they are allowing him at home to be gender fluid.

How would it work at school, one day a girl, next day a boy. Which toilet would be used. I can see the answer I think, Boy, Girl and Fluid. It's quite complicated.

Angel1.

Is this the latest " trendy pc word " that the liberal elite have come up with. I despair with modern society.

---------- Post added 11-09-2017 at 20:41 ----------

Why?

Why should the majority of society to be forced to put up with a small number of new-age oddballs looking to explore themselves?

If you want to do it crack on, but don't force the rest of us to tolerate your behaviour.

Hit the nail on the head. 100% agree with every word.

---------- Post added 11-09-2017 at 20:43 ----------

So what you're saying is that you're more important and you should be able to force your intolerance on everyone else?

Its not intolerance what so ever.

I sometimes wake up thinking I have woken up in another dimension.This gender fluid thing is totally baffling me.Is there any proof that gender neutralality actually exists in the human race.I know it exists in some animals and that the clownfish can change its gender completely and be able to reproduce.It certainly catches your attention when you see a couple walking down the street which I did last week and one of them is sporting a seasick steve beard but wearing a blouse and skirt and high heels.It certainly caught my attention.:hihi:

All this gender fluid stuff is just modern day rubbish. Anyone who thinks that one day they can be male then the next female is mentally ill. Probably not a popular opinion in today's pc society but that's what i think.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Going by your logic in agreeing with Dimple, you would advocate that women get paid less than men and that women shouldn't get the vote in the first place. All these examples were started off by some oddballs who thought it was wrong and dared to do something about.

People who can't come up with any decent argument always counter with "political correctness". No, you're just intellectually pathetic.

Going by your logic in agreeing with Dimple, you would advocate that women get paid less than men and that women shouldn't get the vote in the first place. All these examples were started off by some oddballs who thought it was wrong and dared to do something about.

People who can't come up with any decent argument always counter with "political correctness". No, you're just intellectually pathetic.

Well, if you're female to begin with, change your gender to male and hey presto, you will get paid more!

Obviously, if you have kids with someone, you will have to battle for parental rights in court if your relationship has ended... but hey, small price to pay for being paid as a man.

Plus, by declaring yourself male, you will have all of the privilege that comes with it like never having to try and being handed everything on a plate. Bonus points if you're white.

Also... by simply identifying as male, you will never have to suffer periods and you will automatically be able to compete with men physically in sport. Of course... this does mean that you will have to play extra sets in tennis, and have to run a faster time than Usain to set a world record... because gender is a man made construct which defies any natural characteristics given by, well, nature.

We're the same... it's simply how you're brought up that defines your abilities when you grow up.

I sometimes wake up thinking I have woken up in another dimension.This gender fluid thing is totally baffling me.Is there any proof that gender neutralality actually exists in the human race.I know it exists in some animals and that the clownfish can change its gender completely and be able to reproduce.It certainly catches your attention when you see a couple walking down the street which I did last week and one of them is sporting a seasick steve beard but wearing a blouse and skirt and high heels.It certainly caught my attention.:hihi:

It's quite popular down the hipster bars. Just ask for a pint of gender fluid.:P

---------- Post added 12-09-2017 at 00:16 ----------

Intellectuals would never resort to abuse whilst debating whatever.:rolleyes:

It must have been the same bloke/female take off in the Sheaf,if it had sat next to me I would have moved.