The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

The European union will implode in the next ten years just as the Soviet Union did.

It has already started with Brexit , unrest in Italy , Poland ,Hungary is growing by the minute .

No serious political party in Italy,Poland or Hungary has said they will leave the EU.

No serious political party in Italy,Poland or Hungary has said they will leave the EU.

Hang on a bit, do you now class UKIP as a serious party after all according to the remainers it was them that wanted us to leave and people believed them.

The European union will implode in the next ten years just as the Soviet Union did.

It has already started with Brexit , unrest in Italy , Poland ,Hungary is growing by the minute .

Apart from Britain First and other nonsense sources, could you provide a legitimate source for that claim please? Data for 2017 should be available now, thanks.

(Not holding my breath by the way)

Except it's not happening, Brexit has unified the EU more than any issue in its history:-

https://qz.com/1153966/britain-rejected-the-eu-and-the-eu-is-loving-its-new-life/

.. Check those EU approval ratings... they're going up!

In other news: Even ‘Global Britain’ will need the EU

https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit-trade-asia-uk-even-global-britain-will-need-the-eu/

Edited by Magilla

Apart from Britain First and other nonsense sources, could you provide a legitimate source for that claim please? Data for 2017 should be available now, thanks.

(Not holding my breath by the way)

I am my own source ,why should we have to look to others ,it is obvious to any one who actually looks at the unrest in certain E.U country's that the dirt will hit the fan in the next decade just as it did in the other now defunct union of Country's.

I am my own source ,why should we have to look to others ,it is obvious to any one who actually looks at the unrest in certain E.U country's that the dirt will hit the fan in the next decade just as it did in the other now defunct union of Country's.

Ah yes, the oracle. Blind to the unrest in his own country but happy to speak off the troubles abroad.

Until you actually have something to contribute, with something to back it up, I will tell you what I tell students that don't provide references for their 'statements'. I don't care what your opinion is, I care about a well constructed argument with evidence.

If we had not capitulated to the corrupt EU and promised them an eye watering leaving payment of £40 BILLION, the Parasites that are the EU would have sunk without trace within a couple of years.

I voted to leave, but not to give £40 billion away to a corrupt institution. It's a little ironic that the Government are hounding the disabled in our society to remove benefits from them, only to hand it over to a corrupt institution full of Parasites and Shysters. Welcome to GB 2018.

Angel1

Ah yes, the oracle. Blind to the unrest in his own country but happy to speak off the troubles abroad.

Until you actually have something to contribute, with something to back it up, I will tell you what I tell students that don't provide references for their 'statements'. I don't care what your opinion is, I care about a well constructed argument with evidence.

As you are a visitor to our Country perhaps you can point out to us our faults and unrest perhaps we can learn some thing from your home land:help:

If we had not capitulated to the corrupt EU and promised them an eye watering leaving payment of £40 BILLION, the Parasites that are the EU would have sunk without trace within a couple of years.

I voted to leave, but not to give £40 billion away to a corrupt institution. It's a little ironic that the Government are hounding the disabled in our society to remove benefits from them, only to hand it over to a corrupt institution full of Parasites and Shysters. Welcome to GB 2018.

Angel1

Nothing stopping you from leaving on the day after the referendum and paying zilch,but you are greedy and want your cake and eat it,you are either in or out,not in with opt outs,or out with opt ins.The sooner you are out,the better for the EU,pity you didn't take the day 1 option.

---------- Post added 03-04-2018 at 10:28 ----------

And here's me thinking that Brexit is dividing the political and public of the UK,what unrest do you call that?...........you give the game away for many in the UK who are not satisfied with Brexit,it's the fact that the EU exists that is the real problem,it's not going anywhere while European people decide,if it was,why would the UK government be even trying to trade with it instead of leaving with some dignity intact?